1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am Romantically Feminine

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Justinian20, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Justinian20

When I watch guys and feel romantically attracted towards them, I almost always end up feeling like a girl with my infatuation over guys. I look at the bae's features and my heart just starts melting with emotion. I feel like I wanna kiss him, I wanna wrap my arms around his, I want to be his cuddle bear as well, I want to be with him and travel through anything with him. Being there for him and yet normally I am equal parts masculine and feminine in personality, I like sports, I like video gaming, I like writing, acting and a whole lot more.

Honestly it feels amazing that I am feeling this stuff and yet I'm unsure of how this romantic female comes out of this normal guy who isn't overly feminine in any way. I know it's a feeling and it doesn't matter how it comes out and in what way it does, but compare it to my personality which is an average personality with a tendency to talk way too much and also talk too little at different times. So I'm just wondering, when a guy who is gay feels love, do you guys often feel feminine in the way you are attracted to other guys. Like do you feel infatuated with said guy, (I really think this means, if I really wanted to label myself within the gay community that I am a Twinkie guy).

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

The only thing that seems more feminine to me is wanting to be his cuddle bear... (ie protected.)

Everything else seems like normal romantic stuff to me. Neither masculine nor feminine. Just romantic. (*hug*)

3. aboutface

Sounds like you'd do well to try to drop your concern for gender roles. They are mostly unhelpful and often not even accurate. Many straight guys absolutely get infatuated early on in their relationships.

Don't think about being masculine or feminine, just be.