1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GSA substitution? How to meet other LGBT people my age?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lightning13, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Lightning13

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Over the past month I've came out and so far it has been good reactions so my next step was to check out the 3 GSA clubs at my college to meet people near my age and have people I can talk to about LGBT topics/issues and not feel awkward about it like I do with my other friends and I worked up the courage and emailed the organizers of each campus about it only to find out that none of them have been active over the past couple years and require a minimum of 10 to be recognized. I would try to start it back up if I could but I have no starting point get it back up and running since I have 0 friends I can bring into this. I've also looked online for clubs while I did find some however the average age of their members tended to be around 45-50 and while I have no issues being friends with someone older I would like to have people around 18-25 that I can connect with better and potentially date . Any ideas or advice guys?

2. Seige

Id love to help, but Im not really sure how adults meet other LGBT adults other than clubs/bars, and online. Im sorry I couldnt help more (*hug*)

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian