1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Someone I could talk to?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EvelynStaMaria, Jan 31, 2015.

1. EvelynStaMaria

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay so I live in Malaysia i moved from portugal when I was 5 with my parents then my dad left and we've been here since. Now Malaysia isnt such a friendly LBGT country it is possible to fight for rights but its really difficult. Malaysia's goverment is really narrow minded and a whole lot of things arent allowed here. Ive been looking all over the internet for therephists in Malaysia to talk to but I havent had any luck so far. I really need someone to talk to. Also Ive tried telling my mom how I feel but its really difficult to do so.
    If anyone could find out if there are such therephists for a trans like me in Malaysia please let me know. I would really appreciate it. :help:

2. Really

I just googled malaysia therapist lgbt trans and only found:

Johana Johari, Counsellor in Petaling Jaya, 46050

You should always do a bit of research to check the legitimacy of any therapist you find and from the bit I read, it doesn't look like Malaysia is a great place for trans people.

If you can find someone to help you electronically rather than in person, that might be a good place to start. Here's someone advertising online counseling but you might be better off finding someone in your timezone. :} Take a look to see if it's something you'd consider.

I'm sorry I don't know enough to help any more. Good luck.