1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

left behind

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PJACKSON, Feb 2, 2015.

1. PJACKSON

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    So long story short. Its an online thing. We became a thing. Then we broke up. We agreed on being friends sort of but he knows that i love him still. He tolf he doesn't like me more than a friend but sometimes he's giving me mixed signals. I told him to stop talking to me because I need to move on. He got mad at me but he said he understand. I came back to him because I realized that I don't need to move on and that I need him. He got annoyed at me he even ignored me for a few days. Now he messaged me at first I thought we were fine but then he said that his tired and that I can never I understand and that he doesn't want to be my friend.

Its just that its hard. Everything reminds me of him
    I miss him. I miss him. I love him so much. But he doesn't. I really don't know what to do. He's 16 I know it must be hard for him too. But why am I always the one getting left behind :tears:

2. Aro

Aro

This sounds very toxic for you. Both of you do not seem to be treating each other in a healthy manner and neither of you are getting what you need out of a relationship- be that friend or romantic. I'm not saying that it is not difficult- I have been through something similar. Breaking up is never easy, and it is even worse when things waffle and bounce back and forth. I promise you that you will be happier away from this. In my opinion, you should be distancing yourself permanently. There is nothing you can do to change his feelings and you should respect that. I know it hurts. I know it's harder than I am saying it to be. But you should walk away. The only way for you to heal and to let go is to give yourself some time. I am sorry you are going through this, truly. Please think of yourself. Respect that he does not want something with you and look to the people in your life that you can rely on and trust.

Stay safe and I truly hope that you start to feel betters soon.

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes when you develop strong feelings for someone you can retract them over time and become just friends and sometimes the feelings won't subside enough to allow you to do that. It really depends on the person and the circumstances. The only way to know for sure is to give being "just friends" a chance. Tell your friend you are trying to get over him and when you are around him act as though you have, even if you don't feel as though you have. After a while your feelings should start to gravitate towards how you are acting. You must act the part of just a friend in order for the transition to work. If you continue to express your love you won't get over him. This may not work even if you do everything right so after a few months of trying if you still feel sad and can't stop thinking about him you may need to break it off and move on. If you have trouble deciding then seek out a counselor to help guide you. Good luck, I know first hand how hard this is.