1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crying and feeling awful (bullying worse)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jogos, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Jogos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello everyone, for those of you who have read some of my posts before, thank you. This is the only place i feel like me, Im am more hurt than I have been in such a long time, because the same guy who has been laughing at me, pointing at me when he is with his friends and calling me "behind my back" disgusting today this is what happened:

-I left a lesson and when I was walking down stairs he was next to a friend of his and he said "look its him" they started laughing, i didnt look when i heard them talking but i ran out the school (i just did, because i was so sick to have someone nasty like him on my mind) Last friday i was leaving the school he was outside with some friends making a comment about me, he makes me feel not only sick but bad about myself, i feel so hurt, ill never forget back when i joined this class i said good morning to him and shook his hand, he looked at me as if i was a disease and once even took two steps backward and said "oh fuck". I cannot talk to the others in my class, because they are friends with him, however its only him who has an issue with me, if i say anything they will automatically take his side and once again FOR THE 4TH YEAR I WILL BE THE WEIRD KID WHO HAS A PROBLEM AND THINKS PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT ME

Im not lying, this is the 4th year i am in a position where someone is making my life hell, teachers all are like "this year he is in a better class" and my mother begged me not to cause issues.... i fail to understand how have i called issues? If all I have been is nice?

What should I do ? confront him in front of my classmates, or when he is alone? I suffer from social anxiety, so that makes things MUCH better :frowning2: once again if i say something everyone will be against me, i never have a chance to make friends as for the friends i already have, imagine how annoying i feel always telling them every year theres someone who makes my life hell

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This guy is a complete DORK. I know that doesn't help any…
    But trying to tackle him could just .. not help much.
    Better that you ignore him (or pretend to be ignoring him - even though it hurts inside) because all this guy wants is to get a reaction out of you.
    Once he learns you are impervious to him (even though it still hurts inside!!) he will lose interest in you.
    Thats the theory of bullies.

Also that most homophobic bullying is by closeted gays .. maybe he has more in common with you.

So I would put distance between you and him as much as possible.. unless he becomes a real threat in which case reporting him may be an option

I know that sounds like lame advice.

I had bullying like this - psychological bullying - and it was very distressing at the time. Even though it was very petty - it was upsetting. (*hug*)