1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What and how should i feel?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Leogarden, Feb 5, 2015.

1. Leogarden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey everyone!
    I've been working at the mall, and there's this guy i work with. Blonde hair ,and blue eyes...he's a gemini. I'm a leo. So onto the summary!

-Sometimes i'll catch him staring at me, but i think it's kind of normal considering sometimes it'll just be us working because we wouldn't have any customers.
    - When i have to bag items i'll have to go below him and grab the bags but he'll never move.
    - He's really friendly.
    - At time he can seem very distant but that's sometimes when i think he's mad about something.
    - One time i came into the store where we worked, and i didn't expect him to see me but he did and walked over to where i was and said hi. Since i was in a rush i didn't continue the conversation after he said hi i just kept looking for what i was looking for..and kind of let him stand there. He was just watching me look for the item.
    - Another day i went to his register to check out some items, and he said "oh is this for a special someone?" and i said "it's for my mom" so he said "that is for a special someone (my name)" with a smile.
    - One day it was three of us working and one of my coworkers said he kind of looks like a doll, and i told him what she said and he got mad and said he doesn't look like a doll and he gave me a really rude look. -Fast forward- before he left he told me he was sorry, and that he sees it more as a compliment now.
    - One time i didn't something really stupid through text and he called me silly.
    - He has a girlfriend which kind of throws me off but he doesn't talk about her.
    There are a lot of other things that have happened but i don't remember really because i've given up on liking him.
    What do you guys think?

---------- Post added 5th Feb 2015 at 09:00 AM ----------

Also we were in the break room one time and i didn't initiate conversation, and he randomly said "nice haircut" and i said thank you. ( i was sitting at a table in front of him while he was behind me).

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think you should respect that he is in a relationship.

But you might be friends though. Or people who go along at work quite well.

3. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not really sure what the question is! :slight_smile: He sounds like a nice guy. There's no indicators in what you've said that he's bi/gay though. Whatever his sexuality, if he has a girlfriend, then he's probably not interested in a relationship, if that was what you were suggesting. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: He sounds cool though, maybe you guys could be friends?