1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

weight and image

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lostluvr, Feb 5, 2015.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i have this problem where im like obsessed with my wieght..i weigh 125 roughly im 25 and 5'2-5'3..everytime i eat tho i keep feeling my belly and sizing up my fat then feeling sortof guilty about eating what i just ate..i was juicing for awhile but then i got off track cuz i started drinking and smoking and just being unhealthy so i got lazy to start juicing and working out again..does anybody else do this? is it normal? ps. i dont make.myself throw up tho i have considered it before but its gross and i wont do that..also i kinda base my self worth on my weight at times..like when i was dieting and working out i felt so good About myself but now i just feel gross :/

2. CrazyAwkward

I'm sorry you feel gross! For your age and height that is actually an ideal healthy weight though. So try not to feel too bad about yourself (*hug*)
    That's not to say eating healthier and working out is a bad idea. Like you said, it makes you feel good, and it's good for your body. Just don't starve or overwork yourself. To me it sounds like you're just fine, and you just have to control some unhealthy habits you've fallen into (drinking/smoking.) And being aware that you have to cut back on those things, which you seem to be, is the first step toward achieving that.

3. whattodoii

in the back of my closet, with one friend :)
    I think you should stop obsessing about your weight and how you look. I know it sounds really harsh and it's not easy, but if you really want to, you can :slight_smile: If you felt good about yourself when you worked out, just go work out again, it's simple as that, right? Just try to stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, because they're the worst... One last thing, don't feel guilty about what you eat, so make the right choices, so you won't feel guilty, and if you do eat that piece of chocolate, it won't feel that wrong :slight_smile: good luck :slight_smile:

4. Zombi3

Yeah, I, myself base my Self Worth, on my appearance.. Which is unhealthy I know.. Your weight sounds about right I think, if you don't like how you feel, just start working out again I suppose.

5. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]
    thanks for.ur comment it was a really sweet one (*hug*)