1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

strange dream (couldnt find previous posters thread)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by lostluvr, Feb 6, 2015.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i cant find that one post of dreams u cant finish lol..last night i dreamt well first off i dreamt that suddenly i wanted a kid and that i wanted a guy instead of a girl and it completly shattered my world..i freaked out cuz it felt so wrong..(imagine that..) i felt like that 'wrong' feeling of how society makes us feels to be gay...totally strange..then i dreamt that i was living during the times gold d'blooms were used for money and i went to like this one place where there were lots of 'wrenchs' (i think thats how u spell it lol) and there was this beautiful woman there who was a virgin and gonna get married to this one guy but i told her i loved her and so she chose me..well we were having sex and it was great but its as if the dream changed or maybe i slight woke up but when i went back to dreamland i was looking for her and apparantly she was already bored with me cuz i was too gentle well i told her i was gonna do sumthing to her shes never heard of in her life(think traditional times lol) and so she got excited again and so i was going down on her and fingering her at the same time but then i couldnt get off the dream kept changing and suddenly i was looking for another girl but none would sleep with me cuz being gay was so unheard of and wrong..i felt so deprived..and alittle jealous of all the guys who were getting girls and i wasnt...lol strange huh? :eek:

2. Aro

Aro

I won't do it if you aren't asking for it, but if you would like, I can help to interpret some of that. c: It is a hobby of mine to study dreams, meanings, and different aspects of it to better understand the subconscious. If you just wanted someone to read, then I did, and yeah! Sometimes they can be really strange, haha. Let me know if you want some analysis!

3. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    PHP:
    go for it lol..ps ill add that i never evr want kids and have known this all my life really..i am very proud to be les and do not feel guilty about it at all regardless of what society thinks..ok now go for it

4. Aro

Aro

Oh, I wasn't going to suggest anything of the sort! Actually, most things in dreams represent a different part of yourself unless you're dreaming about a specific person. So all facets actually point to how you are feeling or a part of yourself. All of this is subject to you, so of course you can decide what might be true and what not. You can learn a lot from your dreams, though. c:

Kids in dreams using signify a sort of innocence as well as the desire to be rid of adult responsibilities. So wanting to have children in a dream may point to a desire to have less pressure from your life.

Having a particular fixation on coins, or in this case, dubloons in your dream can represent a missed opportunity. Which fits with the wrenches, because true to their nature in real life- they tend to symbolize a desire to patch up a relationship in your life. So perhaps you are feeling that you missed an opportunity with a relationship in your life and you want to patch that up.

When it comes to people in your dream, it always depends on what they are doing. Perhaps you are dealing with feelings of rejection in your life, or betrayal, since the people in your dream are kind to you and then turn bored or disinterested. It doesn't necessarily have to be from a romantic relationship in real life.

Sex is something that parallels you directly. It indicates things about yourself that you want to express. Since you loved this other person in the dream, you want to show love in real life as well. It also depends on the nature of the sex as well. Intimacy and closeness are a large part of it, of course. Again, it doesn't have to be in a romantic sense. You could be searching for an intimate friendship or someone to become extremely close to.

The situations in dreams don't necessarily mean as much as the elements. Hopefully that gave you some insight! Let me know if it was accurate in any way and you want any other ones interpreted. I really enjoy analyzing dreams. c:

5. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    wow lol..pretty spot on thanks :slight_smile:

6. Aro

Aro

Hey, no problem! You're welcome. I simply love dreams and I find it fascinating when other people tell me them. c: If all of that is true, though, I hope that you can work things out soon. Sounds like you're going through a rough time.

7. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    yea the whole thing seems true..im surprised actualy..and yes i am going thru a rough time..from yea being sortof rejected by this one girl i really liked awhile back that no longer is around and very much wanting to be close with sumone..but also a few other things...i hate life right now lol

8. Aro

Aro

I remember that you had posted another thread on the matter. I'm sorry to hear that you are still going through those feelings. And that you are hating life. It gets hard sometimes, certainly. *hug*

Also, I did get your message to my wall, and I am not sure if you have it disabled or anything, but I can't reply back via conversation, so I am telling you here. You are totally welcome to add me as a friend. c: I'm happy to talk whenever you like!

9. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    thank u for letting me know i think i fixed it

10. Aro

Aro

Yep! Looks good! I accepted. c: Glad it worked out.