1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Life Change?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by WolfyFluff, Feb 7, 2015.

1. WolfyFluff

WolfyFluff Guest

Is it bad to try different things that one wouldn't expect to be doing? Like things that change up a daily life in a positive way.

2. littlesami

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't think so, if your life changes positively. It depends on how important the opinion of the others are for you, if you know what i mean..

3. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on what you're doing. Are you taking up sewing*, joining a demolition derby, or moving to another country? Generally, I think it's good to switch things up now and again. Although routine can literally pay off as well.

*It's a useful survival skill. I thought it was silly until I read what John 'Lofty' Wiseman says.

4. stylesgirl

As long as you're not hurting yourself or anyone else - why not! :slight_smile:

5. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If it's "in a positive way" then absolutely, why not?
    Trying new things can be a lot of fun, and you can meet a lot of cool people if they're social things.
    Personal things are great too. One new thing I started recently was going to bed earlier (usually when my bf does) so I could wake up earlier. I've found that I like it a lot more than staying up late and then sleeping until I have to go to work.