1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm so dumb

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by choirsmash, Feb 10, 2015.

1. choirsmash

Ok so I went to talk to my teacher about all this crap I've been dealing with due to the discovery that I'm not straight, but I complet forgot what I wanted to say. So I talked about random crap that happened in my past and he was like umm..ok? have you talked to guidance about it? And I was just like no that's not even what I want to talk about like I don't need to go to guidance for this stuff, I've dealt with it already. So then we just talked about chorus and I was like ugh. It's worse because when I left I remembered all the stuff I wanted to talk about and I'm so mad at myself. I've made a list of things to talk about now. I just feel awkward going to talk to him again tomorrow about all this stuff. Ugh why must I be so stupid sometimes?
    Sorry this was like a rant...I don't even know what I want from this thread, but whatever you can think of is ok haha

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    Don't feel bad, it happens. Sounds like nerves got the better of you on this occasion. It's a good idea to write stuff down, maybe also practice saying out loud some main points you want to say when you talk to him again? Hope it goes well.

5. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is natural, don't feel bad about not being able to say it. There's a lot of anxiety in telling people for the first time.

6. Belle the Bee

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    That's me. No one ever listens to me but when they do or I am persistent about them listening, I always get flustered and make a fool of myself

7. ANewDawn

It's totally normal that you got nervous, and your teacher will understand. It happens to me all the time when I go to therapy, I'll leave and remember I completely forgot to talk about the important things :wink:

8. choirsmash

Like I already came out to him and he knows. It's just weird because I'm usually really comfortable with him but I was super nervous that time. I still haven't gotten to actually talk to him since (now that I've written out a list of things to talk about) but I think I can wait until next week. :slight_smile: