1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honestly no lies. I'm tired with people.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mattx, Feb 10, 2015.

1. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    People drive me to an extent on hate. I loathe the teen population. They can be cruel and care nothing of others feelings or beliefs. Now I realize what you're thinking. He has no idea how nice some people are etc. I realize there is good people out there. However in class today a kid and his (pals) were calling a girl fat and explaining how she looked like a elephant and weighed the same as one. What in you're mind makes you think that that's okay?! I can't explain the hatred I feel and the sorrow I have for those who get bullied. I't sends chills up my spine thinking of that girl getting pushed to far. It's not just weight that society makes fun of. They instantly put labels on you the moment they lay eyes on you. "oh look he has dirty shoes he's obviously poor". "oh look she's mildly overweight let's call her fat". I'm not sure where kids teens even irresponsible parents get the idea that it's okay to be rude and say things about others. :***::***::***:

2. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Some young people can be very mean and insensitive. It's okay to be angry when you hear comments like that! I guess it all stems from their own insecurities about how they look. They become the bullies because they actually feel worried about their own popularity and body image. It's no excuse to be horrible to other people though, I agree.

3. xylaz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    See how mad you are about this issue? Use that to actually do something. Our emotions can ruin us, but they are not always superfluous and there without a reason. Feeling something negative makes us WANT to seek justice and be fair, and equal because we can't deal not thinking about it
    Talk to those who are bullied, start a club, be proactive and maybe you will do something that stops this problem or if not at least make people aware. People need to wake up, and you are one person who can save them from their ignorance.
    I have felt what you feel, but realistically we have to deal with people. We are social animals and unless you want complete exile, you can do positive things creatively. By speaking up you help the victims and yourself. Think about it.