1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling so alone

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MelG, Feb 12, 2015.

1. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hay guys
    Since me and my two best friends parted ways I've constantly been feeling alone. I am not necessarily alone. I do have a couple of friends who I've met during my first year of university last year, but I still feel alone and its making me depressed.

I think what made the break up with my friends worse is the fact that I got really close to the one girl and I think I might have developed feelings for her at the end. The break up wasn't my choice though and when I think about them I feel sad and mad at the same time.

Also in my classes there is this one girl that I think I might like, but I am pretty sure she is straight. Eventhough she is straight I wouldn't mind just being friends with her and getting to know her (no hidden intentions). The only bad thing is that she reminds me of my ex friend that I might have bad a crush on.

I don't expect anyone to respond to this, I just needed to get some of my feelings out.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for replying. I would love to try and be friends with her, but unfortunately I'm very shy. Also some of the people she hangs out with look at me like I'm some kind of alien. They don't know I'm not straight, no one knows, but I guess I just seem different. I'll definitely check out the link and will see if I can't maybe find some kind of lgbt club. Hugs

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  5. MelG

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hahaha no problem hehe at this stage of my life guys just annoy me (who knows maybe it will stay like that lol). I will check that link out as well. Haha out of their league - I'm not so sure about that but I'll try a 20 second of courage kind of thing. It's been nice chatting to you and thanks for all the advice. ♥