1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bullying continues and so does stress...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jogos, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Jogos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello to all of you who know me via username of course, Id like to thank you all for ur support so far and above all hope your all doing well... the bullying is at this

When i was leaving a lesson today, I overheard a guy from my class talking to another and i heard "look its the fag" and then the other replied "oh last time he ran out the school" lovely, everytime i enter the school they are on the main benches near the entrance, i went through depression and suicidal thoughts, my anxiety is insane and my mind is just sooo out of focus, i cannot stand it, im completely alone and no one knows, a guy in my class who was always nice to me, always saying hello to me normally and seemed completely clueless of the situation, i thought once the other guy who he is SUPER close to, says something about me being gay he wont talk to me again... All i did was say good morning to them at the beginning of the year and ive been called as i am walking "faggot" ive been laughed and pointed at... and ive been called a stalker.. There isnt a year i havent been bullied, and standing up for myself 2 years ago only made things worse. When one of them is alone he wont say a word, but if his friend from another class is next to him then thats when the madness starts, and its usually thursday mornings.. I seriously just want peace, i feel physically sick inside, i hate the country I am in, I hate everything, my mind thinks of killing either them or myself... i am in control of my actions... but its just too much im 19 btw, i have so much mental angust and stress. ... how on earth can someone just say something like that to me,... im gay NOT A FAG stop it :frowning2: and as for the guy who speaks nicely to me.... well i sent him a facebook friend request and i saw him doing group work in the school library on computers, he obviously went on facebook, and he didnt accept it, he looked at me twice-three times in the library probably because he noticed i was looking at him and said nothig... i bet he knows something he didnt accept my request (he didnt decline it but just hasnt accepted it) yet he accepts my female friend, who he never spoke to , request.... im branded as "GAY" and as if theres something wrong with me.... when all i have been is nice..

im always paranoid... help tell me what u think i should do and whats going on...

2. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, take a deep breath, relax... (*hug*)

This is not your fault, and there is nothing wrong with you. There is some fools out there making troubles for LGBT folks, or black folks, or just folks with big noses or wearing the wrong clothes.

You can't control who you'll meet in your life, but you can control how you take this and how you get out of bullying. There is always a way out of bullying, trust me.

Could you go to a counselor, and have a conversation about it? Are your teachers aware of what is going on? Or your friends at school?

3. Section18

Section18 Guest

Have you actually tried standing up for yourself? Saying something back to the bullies etc?