1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

is my friend confused?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by jasonsandro88, Feb 16, 2015.

1. jasonsandro88

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey.
    I am bisexual. Have been with a few guys and girls.
    I am not out.
    I have a very good mate. we were drunk a couple of months ago. I stayed over at his place as couldn't drive. I slept in his bed as he had no spare bed. About 1 hr after we went to bed. He rolled on top of me and we started kissing. we were nearly naked and he pulled all my clothes off. He took his off as well. He kept kissing and he starting thrusting at me. At that point he stoped and rolled off me and went to sleep. I asked him what just happened and he just ignored. We sleep next together naked the rest of the night.
    since then we have not talked about it at all. We have remained as good of friends. We now live together with other housemates.

I am confused. Did he kiss ME and want to and is also unsure. Or did he think I was a girl and just drunk. Or am I just hoping he might want to again.

we are very good friends but it's not something I could easily raise as he may just say I have no idea what I'm on about.

Thanks

---------- Post added 16th Feb 2015 at 07:13 AM ----------

The whole thing went on for about 10 minutes or so.

2. Rainbows~Exist

Well you were both drunk so I wouldn't count it as being an emotional or romantic encounter... When you're drunk you do dumb stuff and don't remember so I wouldn't take this too seriously. You said you haven't talked about it before so I'd advise you to talk to him about it; maybe he doesn't remember a thing.