1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM going to the beach

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by johnhandleyd, Feb 17, 2015.

1. johnhandleyd

johnhandleyd Guest

Hi, I'm a new member with a really important question :smilewave
    I live the warmest place in Spain, being Spain the warmests country in Europe, I think.
    The Canary Islands, Gran Canaria exactly, and the sun hits around a lot, and in summer, we go to the beach a lot, and now that one of my friends is going to be able to drive us, we will probably go every week, and I wanted to ask a bit of advice on binding on the beach, what do you wear, if me going topless would be weird(I'm small chested) or if I should wear some kind of shirt... I know I am not going to use my good binder on the water because I dont want it to be ruined, I prefer it for dressing, and I hate wearing sport bras if it isn't underneath a shirt, and if I get wet, the bra is probably gonna show, and that sucks quite a bit :icon_redf I also thought about going on a shirt (binderless) and take it off when going to the water and putting it back when walking around and stuff :icon_bigg
    Also, I've been going to the gym for a month, and luckily I will build and overall chest that looks almost manly enough :wink: I have 4-6 months for that
    Thank you all (&&&) (!)

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  3. Maeve

4. transguy101

Hi Johnhandleyd

Hope you don't mind me stopping by. Saw your post re being in Gran Canaria and as another trans guy also living in The Canary Islands - albeit probably much older than you (early 40's) and post transition over 19+ years ago - I wanted to say hi!

Your post was from a while ago so not sure if you're still living in GC but in the event that you are would be good to chat if you felt likewise. Be nice to make a trans guy acquaintance over this way for platonic friendship. Perhaps to go hiking with, play some sports etc with - not sure if you're sporty or not?

Anyhow, hope to hear from you and no worries if you're not interested in connecting. Wish you well on your journey!

Hasta pronto!
    transguy101