1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Virginity and First date

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by yuujinA, Feb 20, 2015.

1. yuujinA

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey, i'm 21 years old male, gay and virgin. I have also never dated anyone before, ever.

I met with this guy on a dating app a couple of days ago. We've been talking a bit and he's offered to go out on a date with him.

He's offering to pick me up, go get take out and go to his place. I can easily notice that he would like to have it end in sex.

I checked out his facebook and linkedin and from the chats we've been having he seems like a nice guy.
    I can see why the fact that we're meeting in a private location first time can seem suspicious however.
    I'm not that effected by the whole "losing my virginity" thing, however I was wondering what you guys think on the fact that it'd end up in sex on the first date and how this thing is progressing.

Thanks

Extra Note:
    I just recently came out to my parents, so I'm telling them that i'm going out with friends cause the're still in shock. I have told 2 friends of mine exactly what's happening and given them his information as well just in case.

And yes I will make sure we use condoms if it comes down to it.

2. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're happy for the date to end with sex, and that's your choice and not something you feel pressured into then that's fine. However I would say that meeting someone for the first time in a private location could be a little risky, even if he seems like a nice guy, you have no way of knowing for sure. Especially if you've only been talking for a couple of days. You might want to suggest meeting somewhere more public before you decide if you want to go back to his place, if he's a reasonable guy he shouldn't have a problem with that. Same goes for the sex, if at any point during the date you decide you don't want to sleep with him then he should respect your wishes and not rush you if he's a genuinely nice guy.

Best of luck :slight_smile:

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Personally, I don't see any issue with quick first time casual sex if It's your thing. But please; be VERY careful about it because you barely know this guy. Sometimes quick hook-ups can be dangerous and turn bad quick, so you want to make sure you're not alone when you first meet him.

Best of luck

4. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's fine if sex is your objective but you should be aware that there are a lot guys on these sites that prowl around looking for guys like you to take advantage of. Not all but many are addicted to sex which means they have a very high chance of carrying an STD. MUCH higher than average so be very very careful that you have protected sex. There is a good chance he can tell you are a virgin if you haven't already told him and if he is looking for someone naive to have unprotected sex with then that may be why he is seeking you out. Don't be fooled by the "he seems like a nice guy" approach, he is very practiced at this and, no offense, but you aren't. So just remember he has the advantage over you on this date. Be very cautious with him.

5. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

Please, be a little bit more rational. You're about to meet a total stranger who wants to fuck you in a place where nobody sees, and in addition nobody would know where you are and who you are with, because you kept your mouth shut.

Don't let the need to go on a date with someone chase you into a potentially dangerous situation. On the internet even the most psychotic people can pretend to be nice and normal. I suggest you meet in a public place, where there are many people.

Also I would never fuck with anyone on the first date (if it can be called a date). Most people on "dating" apps just want a hole they can stick their dick in, then start a hunt for the next one. The fact that he wants to fuck the first time you meet, tells a lot about him...

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I hope it goes well good luck on the date :slight_smile: