1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confusing straight friend

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MichBoy, Feb 23, 2015.

1. MichBoy

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I have this friend of mine and well I believe he is straight. He does however act in ways that make me think that he could possibly be bisexual. I've known him for a year now and we are not really that close but he has always tried to get close to me but I wouldn't give him the chance because I was afraid that he might learn that I have feelings for him. He has always treatred me differently from his other friends...he always shared his feelings with me even though we were not that close and asked about my life all the time. He used to spank my ass a lot...like everytime he had the chance and I had to try to to act like I didn't like it whereas I did. He would also touch me a lot and one day when he was drunk asked me what I thought about him spanking me because he he did it when he was both sober and drunk and I hesitated to answer. Then ne time he said he liked me then I said I like him too and wanted to know what I liked about him. Now last week he came to tell me that was going to a party and

before he left he said that he loved me and forced me to say it back. Then came back after the party and started questioning me about my sexuality ad when I hesitated he began messing up my room- taking off my bedding as I was asleep and my pillows and then started removing clothes f torom my closet and spraying my deodorant around my room. He wanted me to admit to liking guys and for me to swear that I like guys and when I told him I liked girls and guys he went completely crazy and wanted
    me to admit to liking guys more than girls and when I did he left. He came back the next day and said that he was only playing with me and pretended like it didn't mean anything. Then started visiting me every single day after that spending hours every day with me then he would talk about girls all the time and showing me pictures of the different girls he would meet everyday...this left me completely confused! Was he playing with me or what? All he would talk about was girls and would joke that I refused to date him after he broke up with his girlfriend and he ddnt even ask me. So now I get jealous
    when he talks about:grin: girls and I want to distance myself from him but it's sooo hard.

2. Rainbows~Exist

He's definitely not straight that's for sure... What strange behavior :s Sorry I can't provide any valuable insight to this. I just have a hunch that he's not entirely straight...

3. pinkpanther

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. He doesn't sound straight to me.
    2. My opinion is that he's really crushing on you.

You can confront him with your feelings since he has already done that. I think he's struggling to maintain his relationship with you strictly on a friends basis. Remember that alcohol reduces inhibition, so what he did the last time he was drunk might not be crazy at all. It's just he's too scared to ask you those questions when he's sober.