1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lonely but not really...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Abdadhie, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Abdadhie

My year has just under 100 people in it and, out of those 100 people 5 (at the most) of use are out of gay/bi. Out of all those 5 only one person (myself) is gay and the rest are bisexual. This being said I often feel pretty lonely but only at night. There isn't really a lot of people I can talk to about my sexuality. Is it just me who gets these problems or is this a normal thing for LGBT people? What was are there/do you use to combat this kind of stuff?

Thanks in advance!!!:slight_smile::slight_smile:

2. MrBrightside

When i was your age i was in the same boat. Spent 5 years denying my sexuality because i didnt think anyone would accept it, and i had only one or two friends at school as it was. Even now im known to pop on here at night time when everyones asleep because i get lonely, and there are plenty people out there who would speak to me normally, im just too blind to see it sometimes.

Speaking to total randoms online in games or on here can really help that kinda thing :slight_smile: