1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming to terms

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by CluelessOne, Feb 24, 2015.

1. CluelessOne

I am just some kid on the internet, spouting the same story that others have before me but it's different because it's me.

I think I'm in love with my friend and it has taken me 4 tries to type this out and every time I try I don't get much further than this sentence. He is the best person I have ever met and yes I'm young and the whole life ahead of me thing but I can't cope any more. I don't deserve him at all and yet I'm obsessed.

There's probably more but I can't type any more without freaking out and deleting everything

2. itsmary

First of all -> (*hug*)

Second-> Keep your head up. If he likes you , great!. If he doesn't, you are worthy enough to go and get another guy. (as harsh as it may sound)

Don't feel bad about yourself, life is too short.

3. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Just take several long deep breaths whenever things get overwhelming...

I would definitely talk to someone about your questioning before you try to deal with expressing your feelings to your friend. I knew when I was 12 that I liked guys, and girls. There was attraction to both, including my best friend. We ended up fooling/experimenting some, but I moved two towns over the summer we started that.

Do you know if your friend is not straight?