1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im done

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sebulba, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Ive been having issues with being left behind. Im bored, sad, and lonely, and I have no idea what to do anymore. I have no friends at all, yet im 20 years old. To me, that makes it worse, because thats along time with few to no friends. My home life was hell for the first 10 years, then my school life was hell until i graduated, and now i still have no friends. most everyone else i notice not only has friends, but are also in a relationship and yet im getting left behind. Yea. i know im strange, i know im not that smart, i know im not skinny or good looking, i dont need to be reminded. Wen i do try to get a friend, i always end up feeling like an orchard tree that bears no fruit, and i eventually get replaced. I am now at a complete loss as to what to do, i am tired of this, and i feel like there is nothing i an do but wait and die cold and alone.

2. MeganMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    RMS Mongrel,

Trust me it is easy to get discouraged but you must hang in there, as Scarlet said " tomorrow is another day"..

Hang in there AIRHUGS

3. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, hang in there. *fistbumps* you always scribble stuff on my wall you know?

"Like an Orchard tree that bears no fruit". How poetic..

4. Rouqe

Hey Chief,

How 'bout getting to know a couple people on here?? Extend a greeting and post on someone's wall. That's how you get started and from there it gets easier :slight_smile: I'm happy to have a conversation if you'd like and I'm sure many other members on here will be too.

Send me a message anytime and don't stress about putting someone out or not knowing what to say. There are many who started in a similar situation and you have an amazing group of like minded people here. And you're only 20!! Believe me, this is temporary k.

I'll be waiting for a message :wink: (sorry if I don't answer right away, I might be at work or otherwise occupied).

5. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The website wont allow me to

6. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think you should have 10 posts first before you can post on someone else's wall :slight_smile:

Hey, dont be saaad. I volunteer to be your friend! I see myself in you, actually. I am also a loner that doesnt want to be alone. And everytime I try to make friends, I get replaced instantly. I keep on finding people that will be a good best friend, but I always fail. And now that I found EC, I can say that I found a perfect site for people like us, who's a loner that doesnt want to be alone. You can always ALWAYS talk to me! Please dont be saaad. (*hug*) I am just a wall post away!

7. CrazyAwkward

Hey (*hug*)

I feel a lot like you. I know it's hard, and I struggle a lot with this myself, but you just have to keep hoping that you'll have good people to surround yourself with someday. I know you say you're strange and not that smart and all that, but just judging by this one post alone I can tell there's a lot more to you than you might think right now. There are other people out there who will see that. I hope you'll see it one day too.

If you ever need a friend, I'll be around :smilewave

8. Rouqe

Hahaha whoops, my bad :icon_redf

Anyway the more you post, the more you're going to get to know people :grin: Spark up some conversation or create a thread. And Strangeness is always more fun. How boring would things be if everyone was "un-strange"?? I'd be constantly flipping tables to create some chaos (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

9. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    [/QUOTE]Hahaha whoops, my bad :icon_redf[/QUOTE]

Its ok

10. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how some of that feels :/ It really sucks not havings any friends and feeling like you don't have anybody to relate to. I can't offer any advice really but I hope things get better for you soon. :hug: