1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm worried

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Apple Dash, Feb 25, 2015.

1. Apple Dash

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    So I had suspicions that my friend, who is a girl, had a crush on me so I unintentionally looked at all the good things in her and now I have a crush on her. Funny how everything turned out, but now she's talking to a guy and I'm super jealous. I didn't think about it and she figured out I'm jealous, idk if she's figured out my feelings or what but how do I find out if she likes me without asking? Help! Please!
    :eusa_doh:

2. HageshiLikesAnime

Drop subtle hints that you like her and if she likes you then she will eventually tell you if she likes you. Another thing that you can do to find out is just tell her that you like her. Before I knew that I liked girls I had a crush on a girl who was unusually friendly to me she we first met. The last time I saw her I decided that since I knew that that was the last time I was going to see her that I had no choice but to tell her that I had a crush on her and she reacted extremely well. Actually it turns out that she was pansexual. And them me and her ended up dating. So just go for it. :wink: