1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm in love with a straight boy.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by robdwin, Feb 25, 2015.

1. robdwin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So for the past few months I have been crushing on this Freshman from my school. At first I thought it would last a few weeks then I'd get over it but I could not have been more wrong. I had many crushes on straight boys before and I just got over them but this one is different. I have had these feelings since early November 2014. I was at lunch and I was walking out of the line with my friends after paying for out food. As I made my way out I saw him. I literally froze; I had never experienced this before. From then on I've just been admiring him from afar. Throughout winter break I thought I would get over him but then 2nd Semester came and turns out I have P.E. with him now which means I see him change clothes every time P.E. It is agony and I have often felt depressed because I am so in love with this amazing guy but I know it will never happen. Also, he started sitting at the other side of my lunch table with all his friends... It is like this guy WANTS me to suffer. Whenever I am around him my heart races and I get nervous. How can I get over him if every time I think I am close I just trip over the same rock again? :help:

2. Notlad

It happens to all of us. It is always difficult though. Honestly, your best shot is either to just talk to him, or to ride this out, since it doesn't sound like getting away from him will be easy.