1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rage

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Sam2, Feb 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    does anyone else ever get so full of rage, they just want to explode. knowing you can't, because you may get fucked over. but the thought never leaves your mind. of just totally flipping out, yelling at everyone, swinging at everyone, specially when christians open there fat fuckin mouths about how "I'm wrong, every true christian knows you will burn" shit like that?

Or am i just crazy?

2. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Nope, you aren't crazy, rage comes with the territory of being human.

I so have wanted to do what you describe in meetings at work, and was starting to get frequent feelings of wanting to do that at home. I had to leave home to get rid of the rage building up.

3. Sebulba

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ive gone through stuff very similar to this. Most of my family on both sides tend to be very creationist and it bothers me to no end when they say things like "well i dont believe in all the millions of years ideas" or "i dont understand how this works". They try to hide behind sounding all nice , but all these people are doing is saying "im right, youre wrong." but theyre too chicken :***: to say it right to someone. and that just makes it worse.

Furthermore, when you see these anti whatever rallies in the name such and such religion, or killings because of whatever in the name such and such religion it makes me want to go to the proverbial "Witch hunt" if you will.

So no, you are not crazy. ive been through the the same :***: thing.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sounds normal to me.

5. lyjo

Yeah haplened to me too. But I am so scared of getting angry. I don't think I ever properly yelled at anyone, and I hate having to scream. If someone asks me to scream as loud as I can, I swear I'm unable to do more than a whisper. I hate anger. And if I feel angry, I go for a walk in the dark, or I just go to my room and cry. And then dance and sing. If I feel myself getting angry at someone, I leave. And I know that deep down I want to rage, yell, and fight, but I can't.

6. Sepina

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey glad to see you! No I don't think you're crazy.. tote completely normal

7. anonym

anonym Guest

I struggle with anger too, though I feel more inclined to smash stuff up rather than shout or fight with people. I think it's normal, especially when you feel society is somehow against you or you just don't 'fit'. There's nothing I hate more when people use religion as an excuse for their own prejudices. Hypocrisy at its worst.

8. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    There once was a peasant farmer who, out of desperation to feed his family, snuck onto a neighboring ranch and stole a calf. He was caught and brought before the rancher who was asked, "What should I do with him?" "String him up", the rancher replied, "it will teach him a lesson." Years later the rancher died and as his soul rose before the judgment of God, God turned to the angle of the peasant and asked, "What should I do with him?" "Forgive him", the angle replied, "it will teach him a lesson."

#8 Monraffe, Feb 27, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.