1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some advice please!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by The Aquarius, Mar 4, 2015.

1. The Aquarius

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I recently came out to one of my friends and today I finally had the balls to ask her about this guy that I've been crushing on for quite a while. She responded with good news and told me that she already knew him and that they are in sort of a club together that helps set up different events for the school. She told me to go hang out with her at lunch to try and talk to him but I don't know how I am going to make an impression since he doesn't know if I am gay or not and this is the first time I am meeting him.

He is a grade higher than me and I don't really know how he is... Any advice?

2. MisterTinkles

Don't expect anything.

Just be friendly, find something to start a conversation with him, like "how do you like it here"?

Go slow, don't rush, don't act desperate, just be a good human being.

If he seems receptive to you during this time, carry it a bit further later on and see if he would be interested in being friends by asking him to go to lunch one day or go see a movie on the weekend.

You know, stuff you usually do to make friends.

Once he gets to know you and if he likes guys as well, let him be the one to say something. If not, at least you have a friend. You can never have enough friends.

The best kinds of relationships start as friends.

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    a.k.a stop expecting and take a deep breath, empty your mind from all ideas. Just stop thinking about what ifs...

Just let it flow and see where it takes you.

And go slow, veeery slow as in slow motion... Observe, analyze, think and then repeat.

It'll be allright, just relax (*hug*)

4. SkylarRain

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You should try to become friends first. Go up to him say hi start a conversation and if he seems into it great if he isn't there are other fish in the sea,back to if he is,you could ask him to each lunch with you and if he seems into you then you could ask him to the movies or to play video games or whatever(doesn't need to be romantic yet just whenever you feel comfortable. Then when the timing feels right-just ask him out! He shouldn't be weirded out! If he is then he is a jerk and you can forget him.