1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An update on my life

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, Mar 6, 2015.

1. David21201

So, as you know i haven't been on much recently. I haven't been on becaue i got my DS taken away which is how I typically get on here.

My girlfriend and I broke up a few weeks ago, and neither or us truly mind it. She gave me the reason as to why and I was TOTALLY understanding of it. The reason was that I was being too clingy (and I won't deny that fact) and that she didnt like the feeling of being trapped in a relationship. Now we are actually enjoying each others company again and things went back to the way it was when we first started dating. *shrugs* I'm ok with it.

Second thing, today I had a band compettion and I was talking to one of my trusted senior buddies about my sexuality. I'm glad that she was the one who brought it up though. I told a trusted friend of mine (also my "big brother" hes also gay and is dating a pansexual) I gave him two names to tell them about me because i was too afraid to do it myself. It was his boyfriend and my senior buddy. Well today she brought it up with a big hug and was like "I'm SOOO glad W*** told me because I thought you were dating her (my now ex) but I was too afraid to ask!" I had to tell her though that my ex and i broke up @.@

My family life is all meh-y.... My parents seem to have forgotten me being gay because they no longer bring it up. ...or maybe they dont want me flipping out on them the last time!

So as you can see I have (surprisingly) been in a good mood recently!

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well I'm glad to hear that (*hug*)

3. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    right on (*hug*) glad to hear thngs are going good..