1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying toys at Uni

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by josh9623, Mar 9, 2015.

1. josh9623

I have been wanting to get a few toys but have been slightly reluctant as my uni doesn't have mailboxes, mail is claimed at a window. My main concern is that it will come in non-discreet packaging. should I be concerned or should I not care.

2. KayJay

Pretty much any place you order toys from will ship it in discreet packaging. Most websites even mention that they do.

You could always buy from a shop, then you don't even need to wait for any mail.

3. mbanema

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stuff from Amazon (make sure it's fulfilled by Amazon), Drugstore.com, and Fleshjack all comes in discrete packaging. Uh, don't ask how I know. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. josh9623

The problems I have with going to a shop are they are an hour away, they have poor selection, and what they have is overpriced. I will probably just order it and hope it is discreet. the last thing I ordered came in plain packaging but it was an envelope and you could feel the shape through it.