1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me with this

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by rarity von 666, Mar 9, 2015.

1. rarity von 666

So early today when I was at school in gym running around the football field. I saw an 8th grader running with his class with our class (just to let you know that I'm a sophomore and the high school and the middle school are close.) He is overweight but with a cute face and big ass:icon_redf for some reason I wanted to top with him (usually I'm a bottom). ever since then I've had sexually fantasies about fucking his ass and kissing his smooth cherry lips. does this mean i have a crush on this boy?:help:

2. zerogravity

Maybe, it sounds like you are into him at the very least. You should try to become friends with him :slight_smile:

3. RainDreamer

Or you are just horny. Just be careful. No harm in being friends though.

4. Juan89am

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think your more aroused than crushing

5. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This can be true. A lot of people are confused in having a crush on someone and just being horny. Try relieving your horniness and if you still have a crush for him, then maybe you really have feelings for him and not just pure lust. Befriend him! There's nothing wrong with it. :slight_smile: