1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallen for Best Friend. Help

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rhodes11, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Rhodes11

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I guess this has happened to a lot of people and was hoping to get some advice or feedback.
    :slight_smile:

I've fallen for my best friend. (Both girls) we're 19. I'm sure a lot of people would say that it's a phase. But the way I feel for her, is unlike anyone else. I have liked her since my sophomore year in high school, and I keep falling for her every day. I haven't told her about my feelings for her, but I plan to sometime this year.

I know that she loves me, not in the way that I love her, but I have hope that she can. I am curious to know if any of you guys have gone through falling for your best friend and being successful in doing so?

I feel like a part of her has questioned whether I like her or not. And I know that she's not entirely sure about her sexuality, but she recently got a boyfriend. My best friend goes to school up north, where I'm planning to transfer, but we're 1,200 miles away. I feel horrible because I feel like even though she has a boyfriend now, I feel like I still have a chance with her. Of course, I would not tell her my feelings while she's with him, because I don't want to ruin anything. All I want for her is to be happy and I have put her before myself.

I'm honestly willing to wait for her because she means so much to me, is this a bad thing to do?

I'm kind of all over the place with this post and I would greatly appreciate it if someone would talk to me in private about this and I can tell anyone more details about my situation. :slight_smile: thank you so much for reading!

2. Quen

I've been in a sort of similar situation, but I never told them. You can PM me if you want.