1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The PAN way of life...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Rapha Lover, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Rapha Lover

Hello there...

Recently in my life, I'm discover my true nature: I love the human, not your genitals!
    But in moment, I don't want be in love nobody because during several years of my life I'm suffer with disillusions and lies. My relationships never had a good continuation, its all over in some days...
    Until this moment, my relations was just with girls. No, I never let like girls, but all theses and more make me rethink about a lot of thing. Different that epoch, actually I love myself and I'm happy single and I want experiment other thinks! I want kiss boys, date with him and maybe...in a future... have a relationship with one. Or who knows, a transex? a intrasex? Or again with a good girl?

Who knows...the world is big, infinity of beauty for this pansexual guy who writing this post...a guy that in last days don't care so much about vaginas and penis, but new experiences, new places, new persons...a new story...of my life...

2. RainDreamer

Welcome to the new world~

3. Aura

Hello!
    So excited that you've discovered yourself and don't care about what others think!!

4. MonsterAnarchy

YES!! i love meeting other pansexauls/panromantics!! congratsnon finding yourself!!

5. Rapha Lover

Thanks very much, my beauty friends!

<3 <3 <3