1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

only friends are girls

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Mattx, Mar 13, 2015.

1. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Okay so my only friends are a bunch of girls and I'm not really sure even how that happened. I mean yeah I talk to other guys every now and then but I literally sit with all girls at lunch. I'm honestly surprised no one calls me gay. I just feel awkward around other guys. Not really sure if all girl friends Are a bad thing. Opinions?

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't see why it'd be a bad thing. Up until this year, I never had an offline friend that was a guy. They all seemed like insensitive pricks, LOL.

I think it depends more on how the people at your school are. Here, the guys are really damn sexist, and I don't really want to have anything to do with that, you know? Maybe it's similar for you.

3. Mattx

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Exactly all the guys at my school are rude and obnoxious. Or they think just because they play sports and are popular that they rule the school.

4. theboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I had the same problem when I was in high school. It was horrible because people would call me gay behind my back and even my parents would always be telling me i should have more guy friends. I think that it depends on where you are, I changed schools after that and I made more guy friends. To this day, my best friend is actually a guy but i still have a lot of girl friends. I also guess that once you get to know more gay guys you can become friends as you might have more in common. :grin:

5. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    When I went to regular school most of my friends were girls.

6. Van

Van

Why would this be a bad thing? Maybe you just get along with girls better. I also tend to make friendships mostly with women. I have some troubles making friends with men, too, but I think that's mostly because I try to figure out if they're gay, too. Straight guys are weird.

7. Justinian20

Why is it bad, I've had a majority of female friends at school as well. I had to force myself to make guy friends.

8. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's not bad but I assume you eventually want to find a boyfriend so... it's going to be hard to do that if you never talk to them.