1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

College life

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by theboy123, Mar 13, 2015.

1. theboy123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm currently in the college process, and I had researched about LGBT life in the schools i applied. should that be something important? i dont want to go to a school just because its lgbt friendly (Even though that would be nice). its just there are a few good schools i like but they dont seem so lgbt friendly (or thats what people say about them online)

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Most universities are LGBT friendly, unless it's some sort of christian university which you shouldn't got to anyway because they teach bollocks, or you come from a backward country.

Don't go to a university that hates gay people because that won't be fun.

3. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I went to a lesser college because it was more LGBT friendly. I do think I fit in better there and I have good memories of college life but now that I'm working at the higher college I kind of wish I had gone there instead. It would have made more sense professionally. It's a tough call though. I definitely think you should consider it but it should probably be a minor consideration. Like Gibson says, most universities are LGBT friendly.