1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anti-gay signs

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by InTheCloset16, Mar 15, 2015.

1. InTheCloset16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I was out for a walk today downtown which is like the only city part of my town that you can walk in(actualy this was yesterday) and I was going to the farmers market when this priest drives up, parks his truck and gets out. He then proceeded to start yelling at theo p of his lungs about how being gay is a sin and we're all going to hell and saying all this really stupid stuff about LGBT people.

2. I'm_Danni_x

I'm sorry you had to experience this. Unfortunately not everyone is open minded and a majority of people do have very bigoted views. You know how stupid and hilarious that guy sounded, I'd say next time anything like this happens just walk away, don't even bother with people like that. If they do try to physically harass you then by all means fight back. Maybe you could also hang out with a few friends so there are people to support you.

#2 I'm_Danni_x, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  3. RainDreamer

You should have took a picture, then put it on the internet for funny caption. Maybe doing something silly next to him. Those people shouldn't be taken seriously.

4. Vesalius

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I just don't understand the need to create a huge commotion and offend people with your views. I'm sorry you had to experience that. The other posters are right, he is the one that looks stupid and obviously isn't openminded and accepting which is what I thought the Bible taught you to be?

5. pgc317

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That's horrible!! If you don't mind me asking, what city in VA is this? I'm a fellow Virginian and I'd like to avoid it if at all possible.

6. InTheCloset16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's not in Roanoke so I don't think you have to worry

7. kindy14

kindy14 Guest

Yeah, all kinds of bigots and ass holes out there giving the word of God a bad name...

Ignore him or confront him, he does not speak the truth.