1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forbidden Love

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Lunastel, Mar 16, 2015.

1. Lunastel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm a newbie by the way....

I've fallen really hard for someone and I hate myself for it. I have enough self-esteem issues as it is. I'm 20 trying to get into college to one day (I really hope) be in the FBI and I'm a feminine lezzy. She's 28 and was in the army. She went to Iraq twice and has a half sleeve tattoo about it. Just the sound of her voice makes me super happy. But, other than the fact that I think she's straight, she's kind of like.... a 'caretaker' for me and she only works every other weekend. It's technically illegal. I know I can never be with this person let alone having to hide everything. But, it hurts a lot. I've gotten the advice to just stop being around her but I can't. When she works I am happy just sitting in the same room. Happier than I have been in a long time. :icon_redf Though it's excruciatingly painful at the same time. I think about her all the time and I'm a creative person, so, I secretly write and draw about her, too. I've been going through a lot of emotional stress on top of this and trying to come out more. I cut myself last week and yesterday night I was so dehydrated that I could have died and I felt happy with the idea of dying in her presence, but, she got me to drink water. I went to the hospital today and I'm in a crisis center getting help, but, I guess what I need is to figure out how to deal with this feeling as painlessly as possible (so, she doesn't get affected by my feelings, I don't care about me). Even though I'm not sure I can give up her presence.