1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addressing all Bears/Cubs!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by TheHesitantAlien, Mar 18, 2015.

1. TheHesitantAlien

Hey everyone!
    I've just got a little question to all you cubs and bears out there. Basically, when I'm a little older, I'd rather like to join your ranks in the bear community. I'm not particularly muscular, but I can easily work on that. However, I have one little issue - I'm 15 years old, and I have NO beard in sight! I've got a small amount of leg/arm hair and a bit of a tache, but there is no sign of beard (or, in fact, chest) hair! I'm a littl anxious about this as, although it's relatively normal, it does not help my aim!
    Any reassurance about hair growth etc. would be greatly appreciated! :wink:
    Thanks, Leo (!)
    (DISCLAIMER: Please no-one comment about worrying about conforming to categories - this is simply a personal choice :grin:)

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could have an explosion of facial and body hair yet Leo. At the age of 15 you are still going through a stage of growth and development and it may not end for quite a while yet, so don't concern yourself about it too much.

Some vitamins and minerals are thought to be good for hair growth and strength and it certainly wouldn't hurt to incorporate healthy, wholesome foods into your diet.

Bears and cubs are generally easygoing and accepting, so if you want to be part of their community I'm sure they will welcome you as a bear/cub in progress. :icon_bigg

3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had no idea I'd be anything close to "bearlike" until I was well into my 20s. :slight_smile:

Lex

4. TheHesitantAlien

Thanks guys! :grin: Reassurance is always helpful!

5. Foz

Foz Guest

Is body hair the worries of kids these days? Damn son you've got it easy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I didn't have one single hair on my body until I was 18, a few weeks after my 18th I became a carpet!