1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't take it.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by GayNurse95, Mar 18, 2015.

1. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've lost all hope.
    How do I say good bye to people?
    Im going to the bridge on Saturday.

2. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Care to explain what's going on? Your post here leads me to believe you don't want to die; you want an outlet from what's causing you pain. So lay it all out there and let us work on it together.

EDIT: Just saw your other post. It sounds like you may be too hard on yourself. It's almost trite to say so, but failure is an inescapable part of humanity. I see people's successes on FB every day, in things that I've so far failed. It makes me feel like shite, and that the whole world of giants is staring down at my feeble self, disappointed or even angry that I'd dare to stand with them after amounting to so little in 24 1/2 years.

But the thing is, lots of people feel that way. We broadcast our successes and try to hide our failures, so everyone presents an unrealistically proud and happy image of themselves to the rest of the world. We need to look confident and successful to gain confidence and success, as tragically paradoxical as it is. I hate that about the world.

At the same time, it is a veneer that is so thin as to be transparent. We all know what really goes on. We all struggle in a way unique to ourselves that nobody else does, and that feeling of isolation while surrounded by others is exquisitely painful. The way to cope with this is to remember life's little pleasures. Specifically, people who love you. One of the best blessings I've noticed so far is that the darker life gets, the brighter the light given off by giving and receiving love. When you are in the deepest hole, you can be sustained by even one person on your side. And distant as we may be, you have an entire community here who will contribute whatever we can to convincing you that living is worth it.

#2 Argentwing, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2015
  3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Why?

4. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Because I do not have a reason to be here anymore

5. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Who said that?

6. RainDreamer

You haven't lost all hope, even if you think so.

How do I know that? Because you messaged us here. A heart with no more hope left would just sink silently. But you still have some, even if you didn't consciously think of it, and so you left this message. This is SOS. This is Mayday. This is your final call for help.

And I swear, I will answer this call. I am not going to look and let a person on this board go without doing anything.

So, let's talk. About anything. I will be here to listen.

7. GayNurse95

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    and Im glad I did…
    Against what I was taught, I seek people for solace. For rest. And that is something that has kept me alive.
    I have been struggling, but I will need you alls help to keep going. I can't do this alone.

8. RainDreamer

We are here with you. You are not alone.

Keep going, because we are behind you.

Struggle with all your might, we will support you.

Keep on living, because we need you.

Rest amongst us, and find solace in our embrace, for we are family.

9. Hats

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    That's amazing.

---------- Post added 20th Mar 2015 at 12:14 AM ----------

Dylan-Dark-Horse,

I lost one of my friends to suicide. He was 15, if I remember correctly. To this day I wonder if there wasn't something I could've done and how I might have gone about saving him. In the end, I think I'd have thrown away useless words and just held him until he felt loved enough to cry it all out. It's a long way from New Zealand to Wisconsin, and my arms aren't nearly long enough, but I extend to you the same sentiment nevertheless, even though I don't know you. I won't have another person die on my watch. (&&&)

10. Justinian20

Hey man, We are here for you and we are here to help you. You need to unleash your feelings on us because it will lighten your load and make me feel better that you've told people about your problems.

Now here is a creative piece of writing to help you

I wish to hear your voice sing, sing through the cold dark nights. Let the arms reach out to you as you sit down on your chair and let us hold you and carry you through your darkest fears. You are one of us, a member of our own, Your pain is felt by all of us, all through the world. Even the most happy feel the tremors of your pain. We are your brothers and sisters and your friends too. Here to help you get through. Speak to us for we shall listen and understand, for all of us look after each other. But never fear for if you wish to start anew, we shall support you to tell you forget what you have learnt, change yourself and be strong in your heart, for we all want you alive and that is where it starts. You are beautiful like a whale in the sea. Our hearts go out to you for this is what you see. Open your eyes and embrace us back for we love you free. Be yourself and let your soul fly free.