1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sh*t day

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by David21201, Mar 19, 2015.

1. David21201

Hey guys

The past 48hrs have been a piece of crap for me. I have been stressing over a damn science project which took my friend and I 12 hours to set up. We were up to midnight working on that thing! The science teacher told us she was going to give us an extra week because I was at the hospital because dumb me sprained my ankles. Then during math I hit this kid for calling me homophobic and overall rude names. I have 2 days of detention aaand a day of "gum duty". The next period I had to give my science presentation....which I failed because I couldnt talk and if did Inwas going to cry. I ran out of the science classroom and wrote all over my legs in the bathroom because I didnt have my blades. I am sick as hell right now but I have to go today because of that fucking detention

I hate where I live. I hate the people here.

2. CrazyAwkward

I'm sorry you're having such a hard time. Hang in there. You won't always have to live where you live, and you won't always have to deal with those people. Knowing that won't change what you're going through now, I know, but having hope for the future can help get you through the tough times.

3. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This would have been my highlight had I been in your place. I would have sent the kid/punching bag to the hospital...

Now, seriously... Blades... They are not going to solve anything. You've got scars to deal with later, and if they catch you, you'll get into a lot of troubles you don't need...
    There is other ways to cope with the shit we must go through everyday, you and me and everybody else. There is sports and there is buying a notebook and writting down whatever you want, including all the rude names you would love to call that idiot, and the rest of idiots on earth. No censorship.
    Try new things, like boxing, or simply punching stuff.

You should learn to say "no", and don't act like you have to be wonderwoman at all times. We all have our limits and we need to sleep and rest if we want to function. Stop blaming yourself for things beyond your control, it doesn't make sense.

Shit happens, but we are made of plastic and we can clean ourselves under the shower (*hug*) Here, have a guide that has served me well through the years...
    [​IMG]