1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just really don't know...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by fragileflame, Mar 20, 2015.

1. fragileflame

I posted on the coming out forum about 10 hours ago about something similar but i'm not sure if this really has anything to do with coming out. But today, I'm still having the same overwhelming anxiety as I have been but something is different. I think I'm coming to a breaking point, everything is making me want to break down, I'm lashing out at everyone. I feel so terrible for hiding myself from my family, but I can't accept who I am so I know I am NOT ready to come out (which is why I dont think this belongs on the coming out forum). The fact that I'm attracted to women is tearing me apart inside, and I have no idea what to do. I just feel so anxious, sad, scared, and alone. :help:

2. randomly me

randomly me Guest

You aren't alone.there are plenty of people here that feel or have experienced the same.this site is for talking to people make use of it.

3. CrazyAwkward

Don't worry, you're not alone. I just took a peek at your other thread. You say you just recently realized you're gay. That's a very big realization to come to. It's completely understandable that it's thrown your emotions all over the place. In time, that will calm down. Time is the key. Give yourself time to settle into the realization you just made. Give yourself time to learn how to accept yourself. Don't worry so much about coming out to other people just yet. Try not to feel bad about not telling anyone. It's ok to keep it to yourself. I know it's hard holding something like that in, but taking care of yourself is the most important thing right now. So, try to be calm. Take deep breaths. Be kind to yourself, and give yourself time to come to terms with everything. And keep talking here. Talking helps a lot.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    PATIENCE. That's the keyword. Time will come that you will be able to accept who you are, but before that you have to be patient. Sooner or later you will understand who you are. And dont feel bad about not telling your family, somethings are worth keeping before you let it out. If you let it out immediately, you will be asked so many questions, of course you dont know how to answer those questions since you are new to it and it will only make you feel worse. But if you let it out when you are ready and you fully understand who you are, then you can answer all of their questions.

Just be patient. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to write me a message on my wall and I'll reply asap. I hope you find peace. (*hug*)

5. fragileflame

Thanks Golgari, after talking about it to people on here I am feeling a bit better. :slight_smile: