1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have no idea what to do anymore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by BrokenCookie, Mar 21, 2015.

1. BrokenCookie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I suffer from depression and anxiety and now I think I might be lesbian. I wouldn't have a problem with that if I didn't have homophobic parents :tears: my friends will talk about cute boys for hours if they can but I'm just not interested, I'd rather talk about girls. If it turns out that I am lesbian then I think I'll keep it to myself until I've moved out of my parents house. If anyone has advice for me please share :icon_sad: it'd help a lot

2. fragileflame

I am seriously in the same exact boat right now! if you ever need to talk about it please message me (if EC will allow it, it wouldn't let me yesterday) if it wont, post on my wall! I would be glad to talk to you anytime!

3. ffxii

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The only advice I could give you is to get rid of depression & anxiety since your sexual orientation will (if not a phase) stay with you for your whole life. I don't know the cause of your depression and anxiety, however some people do seek medical help, but I've met people who beat up depression with doing things that truly made them happy like going out a lot, buying a dog or finding a creative hobby. :slight_smile:
    And you parents don't need to know it as long as you're under their roof. I truly wish you all the best!

4. BrokenCookie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. Ryu

Ryu

I went through about 2-3 years being really miserable because of the stress I put myself under to work out what my orientation is, but I just gave up on caring after a while and then had an opiffany(?) that I'm grey-pan, but about 3 months and I just don't care, and I am much happier than I was when I worried, so my advice is to just not worry and it'll come to you eventually.

6. BrokenCookie

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks for that :slight_smile: I'll try not to worry about it

7. lostluvrr

lostluvrr Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    u are eho u are and im in the same boat parents wise...sux...hang in there