1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just, stuff....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by InTheCloset16, Mar 21, 2015.

1. InTheCloset16

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I was lying in bed when this person from school calling me a stupid f***ing fa**ot, and I don't know how they got my number, I have like 20 contacts in total. There's this guy that thinks that I'm gay, I am but he doesn't know that, and he thinks this because I don't want to have sex with a teacher that is attractive. I feel like he's demonstrating toxic masculinity, or trying to be what is considered "bring a man" and apperantly that means wanting to sleep with every woman that is attractive. So he was like saying, it's ok, we'll get some religion in you and you can be straight also, like everyone else. I hate this, I like being different then people like him, he thinks that what it takes to be a man is to want to have sex with an attractive woman that you see, not that the fact that you have a penis.

2. RainDreamer

The F. Record his call and get to authority. Unsolicited harassment should be shut down. It will also provide a record of his possible intention if he wants to attack you physically.