1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by crazyDepression, Mar 22, 2015.

1. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    im dying on the inside . Reality got back to me . my classmates calls me faggot . They get disgusted when accidentally making contact with me . I feel worthless . Ive been clean from self harm for 6 months . im getting back to it . my brain cant function . religion doesnt accept me . I cant accept myself . I hate myself for being this way . fat . ugly . idiot . those are the words that i describe myself as . Im tired of life .

2. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am sorry about your situation. I am sorry the way people have treated you and that you feel religion doesn't accept you. Is there a trusted adult you can talk to about the bullying and harassment from your classmates. Something needs to be done about that because it is not right. I am sure there a lot of good qualities about you and you should try to focus on those. I think seeing a therapist if you don't already would really help get all those negative feelings out there.

I grew up in a Catholic household with the fear I would be going to hell for being gay. Not that my family was homophobic or anything I just had the automatic fear. I realized later on there was nothing wrong with me and I was born that way. God created you in his image and he never makes mistakes. Some bibles, ministers, and others may tell you your going to hell for being gay or whatever and I can tell you that here is strong possibility they are the wrong side of christianity.

There are several mistranslations and interpretations in the bible and I don't think god hated homosexuals or condemned them to hell. I think he also sent Jesus to die on the cross to save us from our sins and that means if we believe him we will enter the kingdom of God. What matters most is what is your heart and if you believe in in God I truly believe he'll guide your heart in the right direction.

I know this is long and may be hard to believe you are loved but believe me God loves you and we are here for you to help with any questions you may have. Please takes this heart and please tell someone a trusted adult about the bullying.

3. colt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh, dear boy, I promise it does get better...

I've learned that school really is a breeding ground for torment. That you will have to learn how to stay strong and defend yourself. If I have learned anything from my own experiences it's that you need to scream and shout to be heard. That you need to always stay true to you. There never has been, nor will there ever be, someone like you. You have unique qualities that no one will ever be able to repeat. You just need to find them and hone your skills.

If I could go back, I would spend more time working on me. You know all those bullies who say mean things? Well after school is done for good they step back and find that all that power they thought they had in highschool is nothing in the real world. Many of the 'hot' ones will get as ugly on the outside as they are inside. Trust me, I've seen it! And those with good hearts often become the ugly ducklings of the class and turn out to become the most beautiful people you have ever met.

You are a flower who has yet to blossom. And you will hear this from so many. But you won't truly know it until you see it for yourself. That's the problem with telling people it gets better. Because for you it's horrible, and it's hard to imagine that there really is light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to have faith that it is always darkest before the dawn. And when that dawn comes you will see the world is so much brighter than you ever imagined. It will be hard, and you will cry. You'll have friends leave you, and you'll find the ones that stay by your side.

You're still young, and still have so much to see and do! Just trust in yourself. You will never be alone, as long as you can see the person standing beside you has always been you. The only power you ever needed came from inside

Stay strong, I hope you find the light.

4. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    (*hug*) You dont deserve this! No one does! Hey, look at my signature. Reflect on it. They are just temporary people in your life. Ignore them. Maybe the reason why it hurts is because you havent accepted yourself yet. Accept yourself as a whole first and they will follow. But if they dont, its their fucking lost. I know that you are not ugly and idiot. You are still young. There are more years for you! Remember, small seed can grow to gigantic trees. Dont under estimate yourself just because others do.

And if you really cant stand them, PLEASE dont harm yourself. Why dont you you transfer to another school? Dont hurt your outer self just to ease the pain of your inner self.

If you need someone to talk to, you are more than welcome to say something on my wall. Just remember you are not alone. Remember that you are part of the EC community, where everyone takes care or each other! Smile buddy!

5. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I came out when I was 13 . Beforehand , i kept everything bottled up and im at that stage right now. There hasn't really been someone in my life that I can totally be open to about my sexual orientation . I want to accept myself but theres too many people that tell me that I was made wrong . I really dont know how to feel about myself anymore. Im so exhausted of the constant mental torture.

6. dano218

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OK. Is there a school counselor or a therapist that you could talk to? Do you live in area where you could get support from a glbt group or something like that. I remember growing up I took advantage of any support I could get whether it was online or from someone that was gay themselves. I think looking for any kind of support would be a good idea.

7. crazyDepression

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    There isnt really a lgbt group in Singapore . Ill try to find one tho . Thank you all

8. Alt

Alt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Please remember that there's nothing inherently 'wrong' about homosexuality, heck it existed before Christianity! There might a worldwide resurgence of acceptance since societies in which overpopulation and limited food supply were a problem tended to be more accepting of homosexuality. With globalism as well, due to the increase in LGBT protection in the West, along with all other media and fashion is likely to spread to other countries.

At the very least, you are worth half a million USD due to your organs. If you work, you are worth a bit more. If you make others happy, do charity work or help others your worth shots up.