1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hair Color and Styles! (FTM)

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Folieadeux, Mar 22, 2015.

1. Folieadeux

So when I first got my hair cut, I got it in a pixie, but now that I realized I am a trans guy, I'm styling it in a more masculine way. I'm about due for a hair cut as it is getting pretty long, but I am struggling to find a style that works for me. I also want to get my hair dyed an unnatural color but I am also having trouble finding a color that will work for me

So, judging from the pictures of me on my album, what style and color do you think I should get for my hair? Any advice is appreciated!
    Also, if you could guide me to a picture reference, that would be amazing! It would help to bring some pics to my hair dresser.

-
    Some colors I was thinking about (but not sure on): light blue, bleached, dark green, dark blue

And I'm totally clueless on the style, but if any of you watch United States of Tara, I really like Lionel's hair.

2. Folieadeux

[​IMG]

Do you guys think I would look ok with this hairstyle?

3. Acm

Acm Guest

I think that would look good.

4. Folieadeux

Thank you!
    Sorry the picture is really big, ha ha.

I plan on getting that next weekend hopefully! Once I get it I'll post some pictures.
    Still not totally sure on the color though.

5. turtlemom

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi Folieadeux, from what I can tell, you have a round fuller face shape. I personally think if your hair came forward towards your face on the sides that would look nice. A friend of my sons has a round face very similar to yours. I seen him a few yrs a go and he let his hair get a little longer so it would come towards his face on the sides and just a few inches past jaw line, it looked really good on him. His dad didnt like his hair longer even though to me it wasnt "long". Have you seen pics of Adam Lamberts hair when he had it dark and fringe like layers towards his face? He has a full face, I thought it looked really good. Maybe you could consider not making all of your hair an unnatural color but maybe a dark brown with blue chunks or pieces in it that way you get both colors.

6. wolf of fire

I think purple would go well with your eyes. Or maybe some blue or red streaks towards the front. Or maybe a strong shade of yellow.

7. fragileflame

I like the style in the picture! I think that would look great on you and for the color....I'll say light blue!

8. SquidwardT

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have no idea for hair cut but I think bleached would be pretty cool.

9. Folieadeux

Thanks so much guys! I'll take a look at some pics from what you were talking about, turtlemom!
    I was thinking of bleaching my hair first, and then if I like what it looks like, I'll keep it, but if not, I'll dye it light blue.