1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questions for the LGBTQ+ Community!!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MysteriousMadam, Mar 24, 2015.

1. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone :slight_smile: how's your day going? Mine is going pretty well, I'm eating ice cream though it's cold outside. I hope you're all okay. I was thinking of a way to get to know more users and kind of expand my circle, even it is over a virtual forum. I thought the best way to do this was to just ask questions that I thought people might like to answer. I hope this doesn't backfire on me, so without further adieu here it goes!

1) What sexual orientation are you?
    I'm bisexual.
    2) What's your favorite color?
    For me, it's definitely a neck-in-neck competition between pink and purple. On my honorable mention list, there's silver, black, and blue.
    3) When did you find out that you were LGBTQ+?
    I found out last year in 8th grade that I was attracted to girls but I dismissed it as a phase. It obviously wasn't a phase. It's become more obvious and I've accepted it.
    4) Did it take a long time adjusting to your sexuality or accepting it?
    For me, it did. And I still kind of struggle with it now. I used to be against gay marriage and I condemned homosexuality. So it was really disgusting for me when I found out that I could have been gay. I definitely had to deal with that internalized homophobia and accept the fact that I wasn't going to change so easily, let alone at all. And I'm happy to say now, I'm all for the LGBTQ+ community and I love talking to just the community about these types of stories or other issues whenever I can.
    5) Are you cisgender or transgender? If you're transgender, what do you like to be referred to?
    I'm cisgender. I'm a total girly girl.
    6) What religion are you? I just like hearing about religion because I find different views interesting.
    I'm an agnostic atheist, but I used to be a Christian.
    7) Have you lost any friends or connections due to your sexuality?
    Yes, I lost 2. A girl in my grade who I used to be good friends with, then a youth pastor's wife who I used to talk to a lot. I ended both friendships, one directly and the other indirectly. They both were homophobic people so it was for the better.
    8) Were/are you popular in high school?
    I'm just a freshman but I can already say the answer for all 4 years will be NO.
    9) What else do you think the world needs to do in order for the LGBTQ+ community to have equality and rights?
    We need gay marriage legalized in all 50 states, we need to stop what's happening in Uganda where you can be put in prison for being gay, we need better representation in the media, we need to have homosexuality seen as a normal thing not as this abstract or rare concept, we need to break stereotypes, we need to make the world safer for transgender and transsexual people, we need to stop putting basic gay rights up for vote, oh there's still so much to be done everywhere. And by "we", I don't necessarily mean the community, but just everyone as a whole.
    10) What's your favorite song at the moment?
    Probably "As Long As Your Mine" from Wicked. I just like that song, it's so sweet. I'm obsessed with Wicked, just so everyone knows now.
    11) One fun fact about you?
    I have a whistle register. It's just the last 2 or 3 notes in my range though.

So that's it. You don't have to answer all of them and don't answer any that make you uncomfortable. Just answer which ones you want to! If you want to answer them all, go for it :slight_smile: thanks for reading! I hope you all have a beautiful day <3

---------- Post added 24th Mar 2015 at 04:47 PM ----------

Um...for I put this in the wrong category?

#1 MysteriousMadam, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
  2. 1) I'm bisexual as well!
    2) My favourite colour is blue - generally I love the richer shades of blue.
    3) I first found out that I was basically LGBTQ+ at the age of about 12-13. It had taken a few months/years for it to actually sink in that my attractions weren't the most common thing ever, especially when I started 7th grade and had my first guy crush (already had about two girl crushes beforehand). Now it's become way more clear to me at this point
    4) It's been a long, difficult journey. I'm accepting that I am what I am, but I still have so many inhibitions about it for so many reasons. I live in an area that isn't so forgiving or accepting of LGBTQ+ individuals, so that's contributing to it. I also have thought I was gay before...quite a few times, despite still having at least some semblance of attraction to women.
    5) I'm definitely cisgender. I used to wonder what it would be like to be a girl but I didn't have any real dysphoria about it.
    6) I'm an agnostic atheist, personally. I believe there's not too much proof either way, but I haven't erred on the side of faith, more or less skepticism.
    7) To my knowledge, I have not lost any friends or connections because of my sexuality. I have been bullied because people suspected that I was gay (they weren't entirely correct though :icon_wink :wink: )
    8) To my knowledge, I am/was not popular in high school. In spite of the fact that quite a few people knew me and I got along with most of those people, I have/had very few actual connections with other people.
    9) It would take a huge overhaul of attitudes in this world to have any hope of our sect of society being treated on a somewhat level playing field globally. Everywhere, even in the most progressive of societies, LGBTQ+ people (not always as a whole either, because some 'minorities within minorities' face this too) are still (figuratively and possibly literally) spat on, erased, marginalised, excluded, bullied, humiliated, assaulted, jailed, raped, murdered, etc. etc. etc. (the list goes on and on) for simply being who they are. I feel like it would take a lot of education and a lot of reformation (once again).
    10) My favourite song at the moment is...oh dear, there are quite a few. I won't name them though. :wink:
    11) A fun fact about me is that I will listen to a song until it literally gets embedded in my mind and pops up/replays in just about every situation.

3. LaEsmeralda

Bisexual.
    Probably green, though I mostly wear black and grey.
    Just about a year ago. My now ex kept trying to get me to kiss his pretty female friend for a joke, and I realised I liked the idea of kissing her more than the idea of kissing him.
    No, it didn't have a negative impact on me at all.
    5) Are you cisgender or transgender? If you're transgender, what do you like to be referred to?
    I was born female, still female.
    6) What religion are you? I just like hearing about religion because I find different views interesting.
    I'm atheist.
    No, most of my friends are either bisexual, bicurious or very liberal about things like sexuality.
    God no :lol:
    9) What else do you think the world needs to do in order for the LGBTQ+ community to have equality and rights?
    I think wealth equality is the key to solving most of the world's problems.
    Lost Tribes - Gruff Rhys
    I know the whole script of the Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl off by heart :icon_bigg

4. guitar

1. Gay, Kinsey 5 or so.
    2. Don't really have one. Most of my clothes are blue & black but I like the green power ranger, so... :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    3. Probably about 5 years ago. It took a few more years to accept it & face it head-on.
    4. A few years, but that was in silence. When I finally started talking with gay friends, it quickly became easy to accept.
    5. Nope, happy being male. My heart goes out to those who aren't happy with their sex though.
    6. For simplicity we'll say atheist.
    7. Perhaps 1 who has just been awkward about it. No one close to me though, thankfully.
    8. Grade 9 was a bit lonely, by grade 12 I had a great group of friends & was involved in school life.
    9. People coming to the realization we all need love and being gay does not make you a bad person. Education is the key. People fear what they do not understand.
    10. Because I heard it twice today, Angel Don't Cry by Toto.
    11. I love retro gaming, especially old DOS games.

5. MysteriousMadam

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Everyone's so cool :grin: thanks for answering them all so far, I appreciate it!!

6. headie2infinity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Bisexual as well

I love black, because it is so chic.
    I also love white, because it's crisp and clean, however it's technically not a color.
    I love olive/army green and teal as well
    All colors really :slight_smile:

I mean I had feelings since 4th grade and it wasn't until 8th or 9th grade that I finally came around to what that might actually mean. It wasn't until yesterday, March 27th, at the age of 23 that I came out to my whole family and boyfriend.

Yes it took 10 years, I thought it was a phase! I thought it would go away, but it didn't and I have fully accepted that!

I'm cisgender. I am super feminine!

I'm an agnostic! I fully believe in Karma and Reincarnation, and I know there is something greater than ourselves in the universe, I'm just not fully sure what it is. So I live by the Golden Rule, treat others how you would like to be treated!

No I haven't, I mean I don't really have any friends since I am in introvert. I am also a full time student and I put that first so I don't make time for friends. I have some acquaintances through my boyfriend but I don't think I need to tell them that I am bisexual since I am not close with them. My family and boyfriend were all very supportive!

I wasn't unpopular nor was I popular. I even was a cheerleader but that doesn't always mean you are popular. I think popularity in high school can actually be a bad thing when it comes to life after high school. Being popular in high school can teach you to put WAY TOO MUCH emphasis on the social scene. When you graduate high school and start college you find out that the world is a big place and that your social status isn't as important as you once thought!

Just to start with, legalize gay marriage in the whole world

Ah, I don't know there is too many to choose from. I can say that I love the Arctic Monkeys and The Kills as well, but this could start to become a lonnnnng list!

I am a hula hoop dancer - If you haven't heard of this, youtube Lisa Lottie!

7. Astral

I'm bisexual as well, but sometimes I feel more pan. :slight_smile:

Most definitely hot pink, I love how vivid it is. My runners-up are definitely purple and green!

I always knew I had somewhat of an attraction to same-sex individuals, but when I was around 16 I boiled over and couldn't go another day without experimenting to know for sure and put the questioning to rest. I wouldn't say it was rewarding; My first experience was with an anonymous individual whom I wasn't very attracted to. In fact, it rather turned me off to the idea of future encounters with men. It took me over a year to begin to be able to experiment again, and after meeting a couple partners I really connected with, my sexuality became clear. :slight_smile:

Truthfully, it was nothing I really ever considered. I just knew I occassionally was into guys, but I still unquestionably identified as straight. It wasn't until one day that I sort of clued in, 'Hey, I guess this innate attraction would classify me as bisexual, right?'

I'm transgender. I prefer female pronouns, and to be treated as though I am female. I am just beginning my transition, but just to be acknowledged for who I am even if my exterior doesn't quite match yet is a really good feeling!

6) What religion are you? I suppose I'd say atheist, as I don't believe in a God; however, my Religious philosophy is most definitely Rastafari.

None surprisingly! All my friends were more than supportive, and it made our relationships so much stronger that they're nearly inseparable now.

I was that stoner ladies man kid in high school, always where the smoke & parties or the girls were at. I'd say I was popular, but not always in the right ways. I definitely ruffled a lot of feathers over the years with other guys girlfriends and just general shit, but popularity isn't always positive, right? :wink:

The first step to changing any social aspect in this world is education. The best way to combat the current problems LGBTQ people face is to begin informing children at a young age in an unbiased fashion that people like this do exist, it is natural, and they should be open to questioning themselves without judgment to find out who the true them is. Education is what will change everything, not just with our community's rights, but every issue our species is facing and will face down the road!

Stay - Rihanna. Makes me melt <3

I'm an entrepreneur whom started my first company at 15! :slight_smile:

Really fun survey indeed, good questions! Thanks for posting (*hug*)

#7 Astral, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  8. RainDreamer

1) I am pansexual. If I love someone, I would like to do things with them, simple as that.

2) Hmm.. several shades of light blue may fall in the range of favourite.

3)Uh...hard to pinpoint, due to cultural shift and how it effect my world view. When I was young like 4-6, I just kind of have a feeling that I kinda like how people comment about how I look like a girl. But I didn't think much about it. There were even no word to describe transgender people, or the concept in my first language. Then I went aboard to study when I was about 15, and actually learn new things, understand new concept of gender identity and sexual orientation. Then I explore myself for a few year before finding out I was transgendered. So should I say that I know since I was 4? Or 15? or like 17-18? *shrug* All that matter is that I know who I am now.

4) Yeah, it did take me a while to come to term that I am transgender. I thought I has multiple personalities at first, then I thought I was two-spirit, then I thought I was otherkin. Lots of confusion. Then I finally figured out I am just a plain old girl in a male body.

5)Transgirl, as shared above! I prefer feminine pronouns.

6) I would consider myself an atheist.

7) I...haven't been out yet, except for close family, and internet close friends. So no, not really. But then I don't keep actual relationships for long in the first place. It is really tiring having to pretend all the time. I am also just naturally hard to approach because I tend to live in my own world most of the time.

8) Sorta kinda. It is less "popular", and more like "known", a lot of people know me as one of those weird kid that sit around in the hall way with a laptop plugging in one of the outlets on the wall. Most people just say hi and stuff and move on with their life. I was near invisible, in a way. People acknowledge me, but don't really pay attention to me, as if I was a part of the sceneries. I have that kind of inapproachable aura I guess. Good for me though, since I am an introvert.

9) Gender roles, that gotta be gone.

10) Hmm....This song pop up to my head first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRCdggj2qGs

11) I put words together until they sounds nice in my head.

9. antibinary

I'm pansexual, but sometimes I use bisexual if I can't be bothered to explain what pansexual means.
    Red
    Half a year ago.
    Not really. Once I'd stopped acting like a homophobe to sound cool anyway.
    Transgender. Genderfluid. Male at the mo'.
    Atheist.
    Nope.
    No.
    Kill gender roles, and have sexual orientation and gender identity as part of compulsery sex ed. And improve queer representation.
    Let it go
    I like dinosaurs.

#9 antibinary, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  10. gleewarblergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm lesbian
    lime green
    I was questioning for about a year, but I only accepted it a few months ago.
    It took a long time for me. It probably wasn't compared to how long it probably takes for most people, but about a year and a half after I started questioning, which was long for me because I'm very confident in all that makes me different and I usually have no problems with being weird.
    I'm cisgender. I'm a tomboy, but definitely a girl.
    umm... it's complicated. I'm technically Catholic, but my family hasn't gone to church in months, and I've kinda been having doubts.
    nope. I've only told a few people, and all of them have been cool with it.
    I'm not in highschool yet, still in middle school. I have quite a few friends, but I'm definitely NOT popular.
    legalize gay marriage, and in school, stop making it against the rules for teachers to say anything about it. I think if kids were brought up in an environment where it wasn't so forbidden by the adults, then they wouldn't see at as something so wrong
    I don't know... I have so many at the moment.
    I'm the youngest of seven siblings.

11. Lyana

I'm bi, or pan, whichever.
    Red, and black. Has been for ages. I don't know what it is about red, but I love it. It's such a strong, violent, vibrant color.
    I don't think I ever "found out," really... I experienced attractions to guys and girls at some point, and that was that.
    No. I was always completely okay with others' sexualities, whatever they happened to be. I was for gay marriage and equal rights everywhere. When I realized I wasn't straight, I just thought, Ok, well, that's a little unexpected, but fine.
    Cis.
    I'm an atheist and have been since birth, though my entire family is Christian. I also find different views interesting.
    No. I tend to have "real" friends, in that the people I get along with are pretty tolerant because that's how I feel I am. My friends are of different sexualities, gender identities, religions, etc, and none of it matters to anyone.
    No. I was the opposite of popular and my little circle of friends was bullied frequently.
    In the world? So much. There are many countries where homosexuality is still illegal.
    In my very western world? More trans visibility and especially awareness, so many people have no idea what it means to be trans. More interventions in schools about casual homophobia -- not just the guys who beat you up, but the insults, the feeling of "it's wrong." Medically assisted procreation. Lots of stuff, really.
    At the moment, this one, because... I have a specific night in mind. Never Close Our Eyes, Adam Lambert
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C4b5dzk1bw[/YOUTUBE]

12. Chriswe

1) Pansexual, bruh

2) Taste the rainbow. But seriously, I love all colours. So, rainbow is my final answer.

3) I thought I was bisexual a year ago, but in September I found out that I'm pansexual and transgender. So, not too long ago.

4) It was easy to accept my orientation. I've never had anything against LGBTQ+ people so I just kind of confirmed it and moved on.

5) I'm transgender and I like being referred to as a guy, dude, man, bro, ruler of all the unicorns, beanie king, or you know, simply just Chris or Christopher.

6) Religion... Well I don't really know. I believe in sacred geometry and a lot of spirit science. But I'm also a very logical person so normal science is very important to me too. I believe in a lot of amazing stuff that most people would call crazy talk. I can't wait to try some things out in the future. :slight_smile:

7) Nope, I haven't lost any friends due to it yet. But I'm not out to a lot of people, so that's probably why.

8) I wouldn't say I'm popular really. But I have friends that wants to hang out with me and people laugh at my, most of the time horrible, jokes. I'm far away from popular though.

9) The world needs compassion and understanding. The world needs to see that we're all just normal people. We're all different, but we're all the same. And people must realise that there are more genders than male and female. We've already figured out that some people are gay, so let's show people that some people are they. (Best rhyme of the year? No?)

10) No idea, too much music, hurts my mind, help, mah...

11) Sometimes, when I'm bored, I draw in a colouring book for 8 year olds. I am such an adult, don't even question me.

13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    1. Gay
    2. Blue
    3. 11
    4. It took me over 2 years to accept it.
    5. Cis gender male
    6. Catholic
    7. No
    8. I'm homeschooled
    9. Legalize gay marriage in all 50 states and make religious freedom bills unconstitutional.
    10. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=06H_6oI4EK4
    11. I'm an only child.

14. PossumJack

1) Gay, but very occasionally attracted to masculine women.
    2) Black, grey, and red
    3) One or two years ago, when I started identifying as agender and questioned if I was bisexual or not. I've come a long way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    4) Not really. I was technically "straight" when I was still identifying as a girl so it wasn't that much of a mental shift. My gender identity, on the other hand, took a year to completely discover/admit to myself.
    5) I'm a transman, obviously. He/Him would be nice.
    6) I tend to waver between agnostic and agnostic theism, but I'm quite comfortable with that.
    7) Nope. Thankfully I live in a pretty socially liberal area
    8) Ahaha NOPE. Though I'm not really bullied or anything, just unnoticed, which is probably for the best.
    9) Legalize gay marriage universally, remove the concept of gender roles, more gender education in schools, and positive, three dimensional portrayals of LGBT+ people in media.
    10) "Bullets" by Tunng
    11) I have a huge crush on Littlefinger from Game of Thrones and I'm not even ashamed.

15. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    GAY!
    red blue pink and black
    ever since i was 6 i had crushes on boys ! i talk to my sisters about them and they laugh thinking im just a kid
    yeah pretty much two years ago was the year i started to become fully proud and not afraid to show my true self
    cisgender and im a queeny guy
    a proud Muslim
    many and even some of my family barley talk to me my dad is bullying me 24\7 even though he doesnt know but my mother talked about disowning me and i lost 2 best friends for this
    not at all im called a slut who wants guys to do stuff to and the rainbow guy though im nice and people who are in my class respect me and like me
    i think they need to start looking at middle east a little hello some people are dying here hell 3 years ago i wanted to kill myself cause my friend called me a whore and a bad person for telling him i love him ! about the dying part its not just killing ourselves but the law itself has a 3 years prison for adults and sometimes kill and families are crazy about this !
    also kids should learn the right way of judging people not what they learn at churches mosques and stupid family thoughts which are btw killing many teens
    bad romance lady gaga
    idk i have many lol ok here is one im very dramatic i thrive for drama in my life sometimes ! its fun and the most fun of is girls drama :icon_wink

16. MrSkittles

1. Gay
    2. The lighter shades of blue
    3. When i entered 8th grade and i couldnt stop looking at other guys.
    4. Not really. Just tokk a year or so to accept that i wad gay
    5. Cisgender
    6. Christian
    7. No. One of my friends dosent support it but me and him are still good friends.
    8. Not really. Nobody hss a problem with me and i have only a few good/close friends.
    9. Start Acceptinv LGBG+ In the middle east and give them some rights.
    10. Kiss You One Direction
    11. EC is my new addiction

17. Asexual Pirate

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm biromantic asexual.
    Green, pure and simple.
    I've known ever since I hit puberty, but I didn't put words to my orientation until three years ago.
    Accepting the asexual bit was easy, coming to terms with liking both guys and girls took a while and I'm still working on it. I can honestly say that it wasn't until two months ago that I finally overcame internal homophobia to be proud of who I am.
    For the most part I guess I'm cisgender.
    I'm a struggling Christian, but my faith is important to me.
    One of my mentors basically told me I was going to hell when I came out and suggested I undergo reparation therapy (so NOT happening). I will likely lose my father when I tell him and a good portion of my extended family.
    I don't think I've ever been popular. High school was a horror show that I put in my rear view mirror and never wish to look back at.
    I think society needs to get the massive stick out of its rear-end and realize that the LGBTQ+ community are humans too. Practically, what we need to happen is a shift in attitude. We can legislate all we want, but until society accepts us we will always be in a different category (and there goes the idealist in me).
    "Defying Gravity" from Wicked. It's the song I used to come out and have adopted as the anthem of my LGBT struggles.
    I'm a self identified hobbit who's read Lord of the Rings 27 times and is obsessed with dragons (I guess that's two facts)

18. Queero

Gay.
    Navy Blue, or darker blue.
    In odd staggering stages throughout my life. I first admitted it to a friend, without using any terms, in August 2013.
    Sexuality, not really.
    I'm trans and I'm a boy. You can call me a boy.
    I'm a Unitarian Universalist. UU's march in the Pride Parade, and they aren't mean to LGBTQ+ people, or any people, really.
    Not really. There was one friend who drifted away after years of being close when I started to wear boys clothes. She was super-Christian and also super-girly. I'm fine with that, but she disapproved of me not dressing like a girl. I don't know if that was really the reason or if we just drifted though.
    I don't go to public school, never have, but I'm popular among my group of friends.

First off, I live in IN, and they just passed what they called a "religious freedom" bill, but I would say it's more of a "freedom to discriminate" bill. So we need to get that changed. And we also need to be socially aware that there are all kinds of people, people need to be educated.

Can't pick a favorite, but the two I've been listening to a lot lately are "I never Cry", and "No More Mr. Nice Guy", both by Alice Cooper.
    Ummm......I'm a Music Nerd, but It's doubtful I'll know much from the last 20 years.

19. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    1) Pansexual

2) Turquoise

3) I found out I was Pansexual at about 16 (I called myself Bisexual when I was 14/15)

4) It took me 5 years in total to work out my sexuality, accept it and be comfortable enough to tell people

5) Cisgender (I think, kind of questioning at the moment)

6) Atheist, but I'm open to learning about religion

7) Nope, not yet at least

8) I'm popular with my friends and that's all that matters to me

9) I think human rights need to be a legal requirement, and they specifically state that you can't discriminate for sexuality, race, gender etc

10) Calling from Final Fantasy Advent Children

11) I once played Aunty Em in the Wizard of Oz. The wig I wore still haunts me to this day

20. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Pansexual would best describe it, as I can find practically anybody appealing within and outside traits. But I use bisexual for simplicity's sake.

People ask me about that "sapio" prefix in my sexual orientation, and here's the basis of it:

Normally, intelligence is part of what makes somebody attractive. However, with me, I can become physically aroused to intelligence. Not arrogance, but a genuine display of knowledge. This goes as far as allowing me to have hands-free orgasms; which is why I include it there, it's an important tidbit of information.

Purple

Though to be closer to precise, it would be more of a royal purple or violet shade.

The sexuality aspect was pretty easy. Thought about it a bit, then was like, "Okay, cool. Moving on." I know, very boring.

The trans-part, well, that took a while longer. What I had chalked up to just being attracted to women was actually dysphoria, and my desires to want to be with a woman was actually a desire to be that woman. If we go by these little inklings, then I've been potentially aware for quite a while, but it wasn't really settled on until my early-to-mid 20s.

Sexuality, not really. Though I may have had a harder time, if I was monosexual, as in liking just one gender. I enjoy my universal attractions, and cannot complain.

Transgender.

I can tolerate male pronouns, because I do not pass. I can't expect people to read my mind and know better. Also, I understand, it can be difficult or awkward to refer to me as anything but a male, due to how I look, so I let it slide.

However, to those who know better, I prefer female pronouns. I can accept neutral descriptions, like "them/they", if a compromise is necessary. But "it" is where I draw the line, LOL.

Nothing officially, as I follow my own brand: Buddhism mixed with Bushido.

Basically, I learn from my suffering, then use that suffering to motivate me. Much time is spent in reflective thought (seeking knowledge, meditation, exchanging information), honing the body (working out), or seeking to instill positivity in somebody (compliments, listening, e-cuddles, laughter, etc).

Whether there is a purpose to the universe, is worthy of devoting some time to, but not all. Make the most of what you have, and live life as if there was a purpose, because, you never know, who you will inspire or comfort in your journey.

Savor the good, vanquish the harmful.

No. I've never really allowed anybody to get close enough to me, for them to be considered a friend, at least offline. Those few exceptional individuals, tend to either go their own way, or realize, I'm not a fit for their life at the moment; maybe sometime down the road, if at all.

"Popular" wouldn't be the appropriate word. It'd be more accurate to say I was "known of". In a nutshell, you didn't start stuff with me, and you'd be fine, provided I didn't feel like making you a target anyway. However, if you needed something, then it was okay to approach me, as folks knew I was quite "resourceful".

Things began to relax the last year and a half of high school, but it didn't do too much, as it's hard to wipe clean the other 10+ years of reputation. While I stopped picking on people, like some bully, those energies were turned to assholes. A few people, I'm sure, are appreciative of me stepping in and diverting harassment, that last year and half.

To compress it as much as possible, it boils down to this:

Folks need to quit being assholes. Whether this comes from education, example, or enforcement, that's to be seen. But folks have to let go of things, or else the LGBTQ+ community will remain a scapegoat, especially the T's.

I could give a long-winded answer, but I'll save you the headache, LOL.

Killswitch Engage - "This Fire (Burns)"

I have a pillow that I'll cuddle with, sometimes. That isn't exactly a "fun" fact, but it is kind of silly, with a bit of being sad, so, in a way, it counts.