1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hooking up with a total stranger... need some advice

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Typhoon, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So a guy my age messaged me a few days ago, and when I realized what his poor hints were implying, the conversation turned very sexual. In two days' time we're meeting to have sex for the first time.

He's bi, around 5'7 and has never had sex with a man. Yet he said he really wanted to give me oral sex. I'm fine with that, but a bit nervous about going further. He now wants me to penetrate him anally (he said he'll take care of the condoms and lube). I've never done anal before, and if I'm honest, I'm quite nervous. As far as him giving me oral goes I'm fine with that.

I literally know nothing about him as a person, not even his name. Not that I really care to know. As far as we're concerned, it is just sex. He's frantic (literally) to give me a blowjob, to the point I'm a bit creeped out, whereas on my part, I'm just feeling rebellious and want to release some stress. At the same time I guess I'm somewhat horny. Side-note, I'm also giving him a rimjob by the looks of things, yet I'm also skeptical because of hygiene (or lack thereof) in rimming him, but if he isn't clean it is definitely out of the question.

Would really appreciate some advice from people who've hooked up before. I'm getting nervous :\

2. LaEsmeralda

You can't really make any guarantees on the hygiene thing, that'll be up to him unless you demand he takes a shower beforehand. Also are you sure you want to be giving a complete stranger a blowjob? Will you be doing it through a condom? STDs can be transmitted through unprotected oral sex.

3. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    He's bringing a condom (+lube) in case we decide to do anal, that's about it.

4. LaEsmeralda

So what sort of advice are you looking for?

5. Foz

Foz Guest

Honestly? I would never just meet a random guy for sex like that, 'to release some stress' frankly has to one of the worst reasons I've ever heard. I know in this world of ***** and so on the bar has been lowered, but I wouldn't even meet someone without getting to know them reasonably well first. I would strongly advise you to meet him in a public place first.

If you still go through with it, don't rely on someone else to get condoms and lube.

6. MisterTinkles

With all blatant and cruel honesty from me..........

DO NOT DO IT! Just say "no"!

There are more diseases and STD's than just AIDS/HIV.
    And since you do not know this person, how do you know he's telling you the truth?

He could be lying through his teeth to get what he wants. Which is the case for a lot of males on this planet.

YOU have to protect YOU, because nobody else is going to do it for you.

I would say to never ever have sex with someone you don't know.....but I've heard just as many horror stories from people who thought they knew the other person, and ended up with a disease anyway, or worse.

Yes, I AM trying to scare you, because life is scary and people out there are scary.
    Just because he is "cute" or "hot" or claims "innocence" does not mean he isn't a player and user, and will say and do what he needs too, in order to get what he wants from you.

If you are opting for a sex buddy, then I suggest you find just that....a sex buddy.
    Someone you get to know, that won't mind getting tested for HIV/STDs for you and showing you the medical proof (and you doing the same). And both of you being honest about any other sexual relations you might have while being friends/sex buddies.

But this too can be a hazard if not done correctly and find the right guy for such a friendship.

What ever you do, question everything, and be super careful.

7. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Mainly from people who are familiar with this sort of thing and know the repercussions of meeting someone in this fashion.

Well, that is the point of a hook-up. You either know very little about that person or practically nothing, and it's all about sex. Personally I don't think I'm ready for anal so as far as condoms and lube go, they probably need to wait. And we are meeting in a public place on that day, before proceeding to somewhere more obviously private. I'm not worried about physical safety, if that's what you're implying.

As for the stress bit, it may be one of the worst reasons you ever heard, but it isn't to me. And it isn't my only reason obviously.

Is there anyone here who has done it before? Hooking-up I mean?^^

8. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Actually... I thought about it a bit more and my main reason for wanting to meet this guy was partly because he said I was really gorgeous and manly. Anyway how often does a chance like this come along? :s

A lot of people say I'm very masculine (usually they say this when they find out my orientation, and say they never would have guessed I was gay) but I was admittedly flattered when he said he found me attractive. No one ever said that to me, and I guess part of me knows I will regret it if I don't meet up. Since I don't feel ready doing anal yet (is that embarrassing for a top to say? Usually the bottoms are the most uncertain) we're just going to stick to oral.

We already set up a bunch of rules, including the policy that a relationship was out of the question. He's alright as such, just sexually starved.

9. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I think that sex, as long nobody is hurt or getting a STD, is pretty much anything goes. Sex is about pleasure and nothing else. I won't judge your reasons. You said you want to relieve some stress, and we are talking short term, that is fine... There are other ways to relieve stress, but what you do at the end it is up to you.

So... Advice...

1. Trust your instinct. As you said...

I would stop if I see the guy is creepy during the meeting. We need food and water to survive, not sex... You don't need to go through an embarrasing situation where you need to stop things when you are both naked.

2. Protect yourself.
    This is a golden rule.

3. Don't trust him
    Another golden rule. Avoid unprotected sex, even if it is "just a blowjob". Be careful if you are going to drink, don't get too drunk or else you'll forget everything you should remember and end up with a STD or worse (No, I'm not talking about a tatoo here...)

Honestly... I can't remember meeting someone (man or woman) with a clear intention of a hook up. Yes, I can remember we flirted and all that, but flirting is not a compromise. And besides, if you play hard to get, you are going to get better results, trust me.

Another thing is when you meet a stranger and there is a spark between you both. Things happen quickly, and it is ok so, but it is just not the same as meeting online... No way...

You said yourself the guy is creepy... I'm not sure if I would be interested in a date or hook up with a creepy individual.

Whatever you do, trust yourself and your own impression, and be careful out there. Let other people know where and with whom you are going. Take your cell phone too.

Good luck.

10. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wait a moment. How can you use protection for oral sex?

And the creepy part is probably because the image of a vampire biting my dick off cropped up in my head.

11. guitar

While I'm hardly the "wait until marriage" type (though I'm also not the send 5 messages on you-know-what app and meet in a dark alley for some "fun" type either), Typhoon, what you describe above just sounds like a bad idea. Don't you at least want to meet this guy & see if you hit it off a bit and can at least trust him?

There's nothing wrong with casual sex, but you need to be safe & thinking about 5 years down the road & not just tomorrow. Also, yes, there is protection for oral.

12. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh, I see...
    Don't know much about that, I'm just your average werewolf myself..

13. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    What kind of protection would he need to use for giving me oral sex? So if he sucked me off, he risks getting an STD from me (assuming I had one, I don't)?

I have no problem waiting, but the guy is looking for sex. And the whole waiting thing is normally a thing for couples. He's also in the closet so he's nervous for all the wrong reasons since according to him, being ''bi scares off the ladies''.

In his own words, ''dude, I just want your dick in my mouth, talking is secondary''. Sorry about that part :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Personally though if I say I'm not ready to do anal, then I'm not (I have my doubts due to STDs even with a condom).

And it's not in a dark alley. They have lights on.

14. LaEsmeralda

You put a condom on whoever is receiving the oral. It sounds weird but it's not that bad. Better than putting a complete stranger's bare penis in your mouth :eek:

#14 LaEsmeralda, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  15. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    One thing, cute and hotness isn't going to cut it for me. He sent me a picture and I'm quite sure it really is him. I was like, jeez, this guy looks like a total nerd you'd find in a library.

As far as safety goes, physical safety isn't a problem. Neither is identity theft, and all the horror stories you hear about people waking up minus random organs (which are sold on a blackmarket).

STDs are something I'm keen to avoid, and I think deep-down, they had a lot to do with the basis of this thread. I had just turned thirteen when I first had sex, and I didn't even know what oral sex was until the older boy I was with, performed it on me, let alone know about protection. I'm much older now, so curiosity is shadowed by wariness.

He's had sex with women before by the way.

---------- Post added 25th Mar 2015 at 09:53 AM ----------

Well, I never heard that one before :confused:

16. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Very few people bother using condoms for oral. I wouldn't even entertain the idea. If I'm sucking a guy off then I don't want latex in my mouth. What's the point?

I've had hookups with people I don't know - I have yet to be murdered, and I haven't contracted syphilis or herpes. Just keep your wits about you, and be picky.

#16 imnotreallysure, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
  17. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Exactly, I began wondering whether there was something very wrong with the arrangement. As far as I can see it, it's two men trying to satisfy their needs. But since this is my first time meeting like this, I was (and in some ways, still am) a little nervous. I'm actually a little relieved we're not doing anal though (he agreed to postpone that and stick to oral just now).

18. LaEsmeralda

I have only insisted on condom use during oral when I'm unsure of my partner's sexual health history, as I said before, STDs can be transmitted through oral - particularly herpes which is really, really unsightly and unpleasant. It's only a small risk but a risk none the less. It's hardly a crazy idea, especially if you're doing it with a stranger :confused:

19. robclem21

I think there is a lot of unnecessary judgement in this thread. If this is something that he wants to do, I think he should go for it. I would go so far to say random sex is very common among gay and straight people and as long as you are safe and plan then there is no need to guilt the OP into feeling bad about satisfying his need for sex.

What I didn't see is if you are out to anybody? If you are, I would recommend telling someone where you are meeting him, and maybe meet him somewhere public before going somewhere for sex. Also, ask someone to check in on you every little bit and make sure you are okay. I think you should never trust anyone else to bring condoms. Be proactive, and bring them yourself.

Just relax and have fun, but I also wouldn't say completely let your guard down. You honestly never know. If its something you want to do, don't let anyone make you feel bad.

20. Typhoon

Typhoon Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm out, and several of my friends know about me going out with this guy. It is kind of why I made this thread as well, since I started feeling uncomfortable when they urged me to be careful, but the way they were talking annoyed me because they seemed to think because it was two men, then it was definitely unsafe -.-

---------- Post added 25th Mar 2015 at 02:14 PM ----------

Also it just got interesting. He told me he's in a long-term relationship with his female partner, and in short he's cheating on her.

Ehh I don't know. STDs or no, I'd feel pretty guilty if I was the cause of their inevitable break-up.