1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First Time....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by biffle50, Mar 25, 2015.

1. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Since I've never had my first time kissing someone, what was yours like?

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss was less than a year ago haha - April 6, 2014.
    My boyfriend and I were long-distance for two years before we met. The first time we ever met was when I drove up to Iowa for a weekend last April. My mom and I went up to meet his family.

We were laying in bed (cuddling for the first time) watching (but mostly just cuddling) Dallas Buyers Club and he put his finger on my chin, sort of pulling my head to face him, and leaned in for the kiss. Almost a year later I can say one thing - we certainly have gotten a lot better at kissing. :lol:

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    First real kiss was last month. It was like the movies, we both looked at each other and waited for the other to move. Then, we moved in at the same time and kissed. LOL. We aren't too good at it yet though.

4. robclem21

First time with a guy was when i was 20. It felt amazing, but looking back it was really a terrible kiss. Haha.

However, my first kiss with my current bf was much much better. He is probably the best kisser I have ever met in my life.

5. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Aww all of those sound sweet.

6. stylesgirl

My first kiss was with a boy I was dating when I was 16. I remember he said "kiss me" and I said "no you kiss me" because I was too scared and I didn't know how to kiss. And then he kissed me on the lips and it was really cute haha!

7. Ruby Dragon

Ruby Dragon Well-Known Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I got a kiss on the cheek from my then boyfriend, when I was about 10/11 for Christmas, after he gave me my present.

My first on-the-lips kiss was with someone else (not the same guy as above). We met through my cousin, and this guy's sister dared us to kiss. And so we did (just pecks), about 15 times. We were both 12 at that stage. It was a holiday romance though, and we haven't seen each other again, as my cousin moved to another place and lost touch with them.

My first passionate kiss (make out) probably happened when I was about 14. We were laying on his bed, just talking and then he got on top of me and started kissing me. It was sooo nice.

Then my first girl-on-girl kiss was when I was about 16. My best friend's lesbian sister. We were both sitting around the table whilst my friend was preparing lunch and we started texting each other in order to be all secretive about what we were talking about. I texted her asking what it's like to kiss another girl, and she said she'd show me. So we sneaked off outside and we made out, twice, before heading back inside. My friend was devastated when it got out a couple of weeks later that her sister and I kissed, but she quickly forgave us both and we were all happy again.

8. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

Thanks for sharing.

9. itsmary

I had my first kiss with a boy when I was 12 years old. It felt awkward and disgusting hahaha I didn't know what to do but I think I got better...

I had my first kiss with a girl when I was 14. She was my friend and we were just high. I didn't like it either because I didn't like her at all so... I hope I can kiss a girl I like someday ._.

10. Astral

I had my first kiss with a female when I was 12. I was in the seventh grade, and had been seeing this girl for a couple months. One day on the bus as I was getting off, I just leaned over and kissed her on the lips! It was pretty magical at the time hehe :slight_smile:

My first 'same-sex' kiss was when I was 16. It was with a FWB, actually had done everything up to oral with him before I ever had my first male kiss. I didn't think I'd enjoy it at all in all truthfulness, I just thought I sexually lusted for men and kissing is more of an emotional factor. Once I finally did though I was hooked :3

11. cherry tree

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was 15 and it was with a guy I had had a crush on for a very long time. He had told me that he liked me too (finally!), we went on a long walk and he said that he wanted to kiss me several times. When we said goodbye we kissed, briefly, on the lips. I didn't enjoy it, I was really nervous and had no clue what to do and I felt a bit pressured to just get it over with.

I can't say I've had many kisses I enjoyed but I think that's because I was never truly comfortable and attracted to the people I've kissed. I'm hoping that I'll like it once I've found the right person to kiss!

12. lostluvrr

lostluvrr Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    ive kissed girls before but ive never sober kissed a girl until the other night..she took it from me..i wasnt interested but she comes in for what i thought was a sympathy hug and just makes out with me.i hate that she took my first time...maybe not a big deal to anybody elae but kissing is huge to me

13. guitar

My first kiss ended up being my first boyfriend. We sort of knew of each other from school and met up at a party several years later. We both got a tad tipsy and ended up alone in a room chatting before one of us said to the other (I honestly forget who was first) that one of us thought they were gay. We ended up making out for perhaps 2 minutes after shyly going for our first kiss with a boy.

14. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss wasn't that great, actually. Short and almost robotic, despite the fact that the girl (now my ex) had been crushing on me for years. I chalk it up to our combined social awkwardness XD. Doesn't mean I didn't like her.

15. (Adele voice) I have no story to be told.

16. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

You guys are cracking me up :slight_smile:

17. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My first kiss was with a girl I "dated" in 7-8th grade. Her family was over at my house for a bonfire and they were leaving so I walked her out to their car and she kissed me. I was probably pretty excited, but I don't remember really. It wasn't unenjoyable.

Still waiting for that first boyfriend :wink:

18. biffle50

biffle50 Guest

That's cool

19. MyBloodIsBlack

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ive never kissed anyone :'(
    ((Sigh)) one day... hopefully... :'(

20. cognito

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    My first proper kiss was in December of last year. We gently kissed eachother on the lips lots of times (no tongues, just lips to lips). I liked it.
    In the past I have tried tongues, but I didn't like it. In my opinion gentle lip to lip kisses are so much better.