1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't find any teen gay bears or big guys!

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by PizzaKitten232, Mar 26, 2015.

1. PizzaKitten232

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Everyone I know that's gay (which isn't many as is) is super skinny or just not very big. I like big bears or at least people that aren't like 20 pounds.

I'm not trying to be super selective or anything. It's just that I'm only attracted to these kind of people. As a teen that wants someone the same age, it is impossible to find anyone. Do you guys know how I can find any? Or are there any gay teen bears on here? I live in VA and would love to talk to another gay bear. I'm not using online dating sites because everyone I have came across are either perverts or just not intrested in me :frowning2:

If there are any teen bears, feel free to contact me. I am a 200 lb guy with blonde hair, blue eyes, and am super weird :smilewave

2. Monraffe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Atlanta Bear Fest is good. Lots of young bears like yourself. First week in July. Bear Run is about $100 if I remember. Very friendly, you should go.