1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to define myself

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Marta, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Marta

Hello everybody!

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for my english because it's not my native language and I still make a mistakes.
    My name is Marta and I'm 21, in November 22. I decided to write here, because I realized who I really am and I'd like to change my life definitely. And to be honest I feel I need to share with that.
    I have always felt that I was different. I suspected that I was a lesbian, but I thought it was going to change. And it has not changed.
    What more, one day I was watching videos on Youtube and then I found Ellen Degenere’s channel. I was really surprised but at the same time I felt that it was fantastic that such a famous person is a gay person and so many people love her. Then I thought to myself that it’s possible to be a gay person and be happy.
    Next time I found other channels on Youtube, which made me feel so happy and changed my point of view. There are Kaelyn’s and Lucy’s channel, RoseDix etc. It can be strange for you, but thanks to that girls I realized that being a lesbian does not mean something bad. I was relieved.
    Now I know what I really want and it’s fantastic. I know I can be a gay person and I can be happy.
    Well, in my country it’s not common and I don’t know any others gay people, but I hope that one day I'll meet that one girl.
    Have a nice day !

2. itsmary

Of course being gay is not bad :slight_smile:
    Some of the most important people in history were gay (Oscar Wilde, Da Vinci, Rimbaud or even Eleanor Roosevelt) Gay is normal, society sucks, keep that in mind and you'll be happy ^^