1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel guilty for how he feels?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by tryhtwfr, Mar 29, 2015.

1. tryhtwfr

Hey. So, I was at a party yesterday and 30 minutes into it my friend told me there was a guy there that was interested in me. However, I wasn't too keen because I'm new to the whole 'gay scence' or getting w/ another guy. But, I said I'm not sure we will see how the night pans out, but she kept on trying to make me get close to him or move me towards him. Anyways, towards the end of the party before I left, my friend hugged us both and moved us together and he said are you interested in me? I said lets go outside and then we talked for a bit and then I go im new to this and he goes ok and then I move in and we kiss for a bit. And then I pull away and he goes it's fine I know you're not interested and then I said no I am but im just drunk so im not sure. Anyways, the rest of the party I felt so bad and I kept thinking I came across a bit rude. It is the day after and I can't stop thinking about IT! Any advice is appreciated :slight_smile:

2. HunGuy

HunGuy Guest

Any advice? Then here it goes.

The whole thing sounds like it was forced on you by your friend. I'd definitely be mad at her for this.

If that guy was interested in you, he should have had to walk up to you and tell you. Plus what he said after you kissed is just plain bullshit, because kissing him already showed him you're interested in him. I guess it was just to make you feel bad for not going further with him, and it was an attempt to make you do so, while exploiting your intoxication.

Don't beat yourself up about his supposed feelings.

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't lose any sleep over it. Strike it down as an experience and move on. You will have plenty more like it.

4. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hmmm do you like him? Or not? Because if you don't then u don't have anything to feel bad about.