1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

feeling hopeless...

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by MrK21, Apr 1, 2015.

1. MrK21

I have had a lot going on in my mind lately. I am worried that I will never be able to have a fully functional independent life. I am 22 years old and have been single my whole life, and feel if I dont get a partner sooner or later its going to be too late because I will be old and unattractive. Everybody says that the right person will come if you wait but yeah like that shit is really guaranteed. My mom keeps pushing me about my weight when i am really insecure about it and every time she even mentions something about it it's like you made the choice. you chose to be lazy. it never goes well at all when she mentions anything about it and it always leads into a screaming fit and I end up having a fucking temper tantrum and we end up hating eachothers guts for the day. i am living in a college dorm trying to keep my school work,my room straightened there is dirty clothes and dishes in my room and it seems with everything going on its practically impossible to think about my weight. I still dont have a drivers license but i have a learners that expires in august. my mother simply makes up every excuse in the world not to give driving lessons saying that i should take a drivers ed course or fucking humiliate myself and ask my roommates or some fucking friend in law that i never really speak to because i know the only reason he is even nice to me is because our mothers are friends or she will say that i will may never be able to drive because of my disability. i am like bitch seriously you went and took me to get my learners just to fucking find out i will never be able to drive. fuck humanity right? and this really gets to me because well it is not being able to drive is one of the one things that hinders me, and makes me less of an adult. i cant get a job because a good portion of jobs require you to have your own transportation. people also give me silent treatment on ****** and ask me why i cant drive which makes me feel pathetic like "your 22, you should be able to drive"

2. redrudolph

Hey I'm new here but I saw your post and I wanted to tell you that you should be happy with your body no matter what. Someday you will find someone and they will love you unconditionally because you are a great person! I don't know you but I can tell :slight_smile: and if your mu can't see that then she must be blind! I hope this helps you feel better.