1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mostly university, but some other stuff....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by SpiritEnergy, Apr 1, 2015.

1. SpiritEnergy

Well.... At first I wanted to study Anthropology, but I found nothing about it. So I decided to study Foreign Languages. I wasn't accepted to the one I wanted (UPRRP) and I got super depressed because I didn't know what to do. I felt really lost and sad, also kinda angry at myself. My boyfriend tried to cheer me up every time, but it didn't work. He kept saying that if that didn't work out, then I should find something else to do, but I did not want to study something that I did not like. He helped me looking for some universities and stuff, and he found that (Foreign Languages) in an other university(PUCPR). He got REALLY happy because of that, but I was still pretty depressed because I really wanted to go to "UPRRP". So, a week ago I went to the "PUCPR" and filled some the papers and stuff, and they told me that in a week I will get the answer, and that was pretty much a week ago..... And if I don't get in, I don't know what I will do.

Another thing is..... In these days I was curious and started to look about Anthropology, and I found out that there is a bachelor in that, but it's in UPRRP, the university I wasn't accepted...... So, that was double.... And I got a little sad. So, I am going to study my second (last) option, in the second (last) university option. *I say last because there is no time left* Another thing, on top on that. Is that my boyfriend (he is a few years older) is going to do his Master in the only university that offers Education in Physics...... "UPRRP".... I feel really bad about that. I don't want to, but in a way I envy him, I really do. I haven't spoken this to him because I don't want him to feel bad. We have talked about living together while we study and he has told me that he is going to study at night and that he wants me to accompany him, I said yes, but inside I kinda don't want to... It will be hard for me... I am still not over that....

What are your thoughts?? I just wanted to share this... :\