1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So can I get a little help here?

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Jackofalltrades, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Jackofalltrades

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    hello and thanks for stoping by so as the title says I need some help with this little dilemma.
    To start I am Bi-sexual and I am out to my friends and family but I keep my personal and work life's miles apart as I work in construction however my co-workers have started asking questions and the only reason I know this is because my one friend who I work with asked me on the ride home after work one day about it and I denied it but even then I do feel like I am getting strange feelings off of other people. So yea any help would be good thanks.:icon_bigg

2. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure what the question is. Do you want to know if you should come out to your co-workers? Do you want to know the best way to come out to your co-workers? Do you want to know the best way to deny your sexuality to your co-workers?

Lex

3. Jackofalltrades

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sorry about that I just read it again and I guess I am really vague but no what I was looking for was like what should I do should I just ignore it i mean to be honest im usally really open about my self but because it work and the field I work in it may not be the best thing to get out about me. So yea sorry about that I hope this clears things up.

4. Michael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'd keep it private, same as you did before, and try to ignore remarks, just play the fool.
    It's your private life anyways, and very rarely is your job the place where you'll meet friends for life, you know. It can happen, but... I never experienced it.

I just go there, do the job and get paid. My private life remains private. I lie when I think it's convenient, and I don't regret lying to them about stuff that is not related to our work.
    What I do privately, or what kind of kinky stuff I'm into is not their bussiness.